We booked Outrigger because of the good reviews from TripAdvisor, and now we understand why everyone loved it. Let me start though that if you are looking for a beautiful white beach, this is not the place. But in Phuket, you must take the day tours to the islands to see those beautiful white beaches.
The rooms, facilities, services, and food (especially the seafood bbq night on sundays that you should not miss) were really good. I liked the layout of our seaview room.. it had a daybed overlooking the pools and sea, but inside the room (good for me who didn't want too much of the sun). I accidentally broke a flower vase in the toilet, and they told me it was alright, i didn't have to pay for it. Everything about our 3 night stay seemed so flawless and perfect.
And my favourite part was the baby elephant who came to the resort every morning and afternoon.. for an hour :) That was the highlight of our trip, and I would really recommend Outrigger. It was very good value for money too.
I was very happy with the resort, that I even wrote about it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between a tropical lagoon and the sparkling waters of the Andaman Sea, the property features the finest in accommodation – all completely renovated with modern interiors subtly blended with contemporary Thai touches.The resort occupies a prime position on the famed Bangtao beach where white sand and calm, clear waters combine to create an idyllic tropical setting. The absolute beachfront location provides easy access to beach activities for families and couples alike.For guests seeking a more personalized experience, the resort now boasts a dedicated Club floor (the only such facility in the area). Club floor guests will enjoy a private breakfast venue, snacks and drinks throughout the day and themed cocktail events in the evening.All guests also enjoy access to the Banyan Tree and Angsana Day Spas, championship 18 hole golf course, wedding chapel, and signing privileges at over 30 restaurants and bars that form part of the Laguna Destination Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Beach Hotel Thalang
- Laguna Beach Thalang
- Laguna Beach Phuket
- Laguna Beach Resort Phuket
- Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort Thailand