“Peaceful and Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort

Save Saved
You added Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort to your Saves list
Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   323 Moo 2, Srisoonthorn Road, Choeng Thale, Phuket 83110, Thailand (Formerly Laguna Beach Resort)   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
THB7,695 (THB)
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Choeng Thale
Beijing Region, China
“Peaceful and Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Outrigger Laguna is the best choice for familues tour. The slide pool, delicious meals, beatiful beach and lake, ferry boat and shuttle bus , everything in Outrigger Laguna is great and convenient. It was a memorable time we had.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Tony P, General Manager at Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Summer M,

Thank-You for choosing to spend your family vacation with us at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank-you for your very kind feedback.
I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort again in the near future and until then
Thank-you again and best regards

Tony Pedroni

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Outrigger Laguna is situated on the beach front of Bangtao, a peaceful change from the
Patong and Karon end of the island. The staff are very polite and attentive, the menu is oversized and the meals are delicious, the breakfast buffet caters for everyone. The pool area is beachside and allows everyone to have space with different swimming pools, the highlight for the kids is the extra long and thrilling slide. Morning and afternoons a baby elephant joins in the fun, where children can feed, pat, ride or play ball with her. The hotel offers a shuttle, taking people around the Laguna area for shopping or dining out. Don't wait to book you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Beachfront views are nice, getting a light sea breeze.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Tony P, General Manager at Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Tracey Q,

Thank-You for choosing to spend your family holiday with us on beautiful Bangtao Beach.
I was delighted to read that you y enjoyed your stay and would like to thank-you for your very kind feedback. It was great to see that you enjoyed the resort facilities, food and beverage and that our staff took good care of you all.
I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back to our resort in the near future and until then

Many thanks again and best regards
Shanghai, China
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Bangtao beach is one of the relatively less crowded beaches in Phuket and good for families. The Laguna development however seems a little artificial and disconnected from the rest of the Island.
The hotel itself is nice with spacious rooms and sizeable bathrooms. The highlight of the hotel is the slide pool which kids love. Service and staff all very good but quality of food is not the level of a 5 star hotel. Would have definitely given it one more star had the food quality been slightly better.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Dear Saimaloan,
Many thanks for choosing to spend your vacation with us at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort and for taking the time to share your feedback. I was delighted to read that you liked the resort guestrooms and amenities and that you received very good service during your stay. I did note however that you did not enjoy the meals you took at the resort and for that I would like to offer my sincere apologies. So that we may learn from your experience, If you have time and are able to contact me to provide further feedback, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank-you again and very best regards
EAST PERTH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

To be able to feel relaxed on from vacation the moment you arrive is not easily achieved yet Outrigger Laguna Phuket achieved it. A weeks stay went to fast. The staff could not be faulted, the food and beverage consistently above expectations and the facilities were perfect, even for a solo traveller. I appreciated the use if the Club Lounge and used it at least three times a day, my local during cocktail hour. Leading up yo my stay I was watching the weather forecast which was rain, rain and more rain. The moment I arrived the forecast went out the window and I was blessed with beautiful weather with the first drop of rain only seen the morning if departure. How did you do it? It has been years since I last stayed at an Outrigger in Hawaii and this property exceeded my expectations. Great to see you have resorts in some far off, varied and highly desirable locations. I will be back, you made me feel special and achieve the relaxation I sought. Well done and thank you!

Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Tony P, General Manager at Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Jagfnq71,

Thank-you for choosing to spend your vacation with us at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. I was delighted to read that you were able to relax and enjoy your stay and would like to thank-you for sharing your very kind feedback related to the food and beverage, service and club experience. I regret that the one thing we can't control is the weather but it was great to see you enjoyed a week of sunshine and blue skies.
I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future and until then

Thank-you and very best regards
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a return visit for us and we will hopefully be coming back again next year. The rooms are lovely with great air conditioning. The cleaner does a very good job tiding up after us! We had a few monsoon days but the majority of the weather was perfect. We loved seeing Candy the baby elephant again. The singers are so talented we loved relaxing listening to them. The staff are so respectful and friendly. Our favourites are still Eric and Banks. We love watching Eric float around his so cute. Banks knows are as Peckham I think that's to do with our London accent.
The breakfast are lovely something for everyone. We used to eat lunch at Edgewater most days and the food is really nice. We ate twice in the evenings at the seafood buffet which was excellent. We were the ones who ate most of the oysters. We ate at the Ruin Thai in the Dusit which you can get the free shuttle bus. We did like to eat outside the Laguna as eating at any of the restaurants can be quite costly. Tatontka is our favourite restaurant but was shut though out our stay. The only criticism we have is the entertainment and bar shuts about 10.30/11.00 pm which I think is too early perhaps it's because it's in low season and not very busy. I was recommended this hotel by a friend that comes every year so I defiantly recommend this hotel to you and I know you will return again and again. See you next year Candy we will miss you...!

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear slbx,
Many thanks for deciding to return and stay with us again at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay and would like to thank-you for your very kind feedback. I will also be sure to pass on your comments to Eric and Bank as I know they will really appreciate it. It was great to read that you are planning to return again next year and I will be sure to ask Chef Roberto to order extra Oysters when you do.

Many thanks again and best regards

Singapore River, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed in outrigger club lagoon recently and I must say it was awesome and beautiful. With family of 2 adults and 2 kids, the club lagoon is perfect. Plus, we got a free upgrade to a sea view room. With so much space in the room, the bad weather did not dampened our mood.

For those staying in club rooms, breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails are covered. And yes, the services are awesome. Staffs are always smiley and makes us feels at home.

Another awesome attraction is Candy ( the baby elephant) will be there twice a day ( in good weather conditions) to mingle with the guests at the pool.

For those who plan to hit the beach, might face disappointment during this monsoon season, as the tides are high and the hotel security did good job in securing the guests' safety. Well, there are still plenty of beach chairs for chilling. Thus, no complain.

Check in and check out is fast. The hotel receptionist oriented the guest well too.

So much positive reviews i have for it, save it for the next return trip to outrigger.

Thank you.

Room Tip: Club rooms are idea if you can.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Tony P, General Manager at Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear 285Cici,

Thank-You for choosing to spend your family holiday with us at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank-you for taking the time to post your very kind feedback.
It was great to read that you plan on returning to stay with us again soon and we look forward to welcoming you back when you do. Until then

Many thanks again and very best regards

Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2014

We travelled in early September 2014 as a family of 4 (with 2 boys aged 6 and 4). The boys loved the pool and the water slides! And the boys too loved the elephant Candy that is always near the pool area in the morning! The room is huge and is a good size for a family of 4.

We were initially on the 3rd floor for the seafront premium room; but requested for a ground floor as the boys will enjoy the accessibility to the beach and pool. And amazingly, Karen (the friendly staff) helped us to make our dream come true! She is really very helpful and friendly.

It is a great 5-star hotel with nice pool and beautiful beach and surrounding! Breakfast is fantastic with good spread!

Dear LeeHsia,
Many thanks for your kind feedback. It was lovely to read that you had a great family holiday and enjoyed the resort facilities and beachfront location. I was delighted to read also that Karen was able to assist you with your room move request. I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you all back to Phuket again in the future and until then

Thank-you again and very best regards
Tony Pedroni

Been to Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort? Share your experiences!