I stayed for 4 nights in the resort and really enjoyed it:
- The check-in and out was a breeze. As some of the review stated, they gave us cold towel, drinks and corsage type flower.
- The staff was friendly enough, though my husband think there's a tone of impatient when we asked further to clarify certain things.
- The housekeeping was great, we always come back to a clean room. Though I encountered 2 times where they knocked on our room rather loudly to check on whether we are OK.
- I had 1 rather unpleasant experience when I called the reception to ask whether I can get panadol, on which they said they are not allowed to dispense or buy on behalf, which I wasn't very happy but can understand. However after about 2 hours or so, they took the trouble to call me back rather late at night when I was taking the kids to bed already and just to give the same information. That is, I can purchase it from Canal Village, where it will take around 5 mins ride and they will escort me there. But with a sick husband and 2 kids to take care, it's rather impossible for me to get out at that hour. On the side note, I found out the next day that the sundry next to the lobby actually sell paracetamol.. Ah well.. Bygones..
- The resort is beautiful and I really love the beach. Very beautiful beach! Although on first night, we saw poo on the beach
- The swimming pool was OK, my 7yo and I really enjoyed the slide. But we also found poo in kids pool. :(
- Room is spacious. They have the day bed which was converted into kids bed.
- They have a very adorable baby elephant coming every day.
- Location wise is a bit out of the way, however it's ok if you just plan to enjoy and relax in the resort.
- They also have archery!! And some other lessons, which was great..
Overall I'm happy and will be back. But I'll make sure to pack panadol with me.. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between a tropical lagoon and the sparkling waters of the Andaman Sea, the property features the finest in accommodation – all completely renovated with modern interiors subtly blended with contemporary Thai touches.The resort occupies a prime position on the famed Bangtao beach where white sand and calm, clear waters combine to create an idyllic tropical setting. The absolute beachfront location provides easy access to beach activities for families and couples alike.For guests seeking a more personalized experience, the resort now boasts a dedicated Club floor (the only such facility in the area). Club floor guests will enjoy a private breakfast venue, snacks and drinks throughout the day and themed cocktail events in the evening.All guests also enjoy access to the Banyan Tree and Angsana Day Spas, championship 18 hole golf course, wedding chapel, and signing privileges at over 30 restaurants and bars that form part of the Laguna Destination Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Beach Hotel Thalang
- Laguna Beach Thalang
- Laguna Beach Phuket
- Laguna Beach Resort Phuket
- Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort Thailand