Spent 4 days in the resort, Kids wont' want to leave .
Since arrival , we were seated at the lobby with cold towel , flower & drinks. Grace from the club showed us around the resort together with list of activities available for adult & kids. Most of them are free. Check-in were done in the room !
The room that we got is the lagoon view facing. Very quiet indeed , apart from 1st night some noise was out along the corridor. The day bed has been converted into childs' bed which fits 2 kids ( even myself ) perfectly. The housekeeping staff are sweet enough to provide boys' version of duvet ( Ben 10 & Doraemon ) for them.Amenities are well equip (torch , beach bag , umbrella - which is very useful for tropical country ).
The pool area layout is nicely spread across the resort. However , would like the hotel management to take note on the pool ladder flooring . My husband & my kids have several cut while trying to get up from the pool. Perhaps some taping on the ladder edge, so that it's visible to user.
Candy the elephant certainly is the star in the resort...Every kids were surrounding it... Candy will be at the pool area 9 am & 3pm.. Some banana will be provided by the pool staff to elephant trainer for guest to feed it. ..
Overall experience with the club is good but can be further improve with more personalized touch. ( Perhaps addressing guest with name ) . The layout of the club is like a little white glass boat house at the side of lagoon. Love the food & presentation of it throughout breakfast ( 7- 10 am ) ,snack ( 2- 5pm ) & evening cocktail ( 5:30 - 7:30 pm ).
Sent both boys to kids club , an hour before closing no kids were around. The attendants makes my son's day with playing around the area.
The boat rides from the hotel to Canal village are provided free of charge. A good ride especially at night you can see the lighting at Dusti Thani , all the rest of hotel around lagoon area. Last trip is at 8:45pm.
The location of the hotel is not near to any town area, therefore rental of car could ease the pain to move around Phuket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between a tropical lagoon and the sparkling waters of the Andaman Sea, the property features the finest in accommodation – all completely renovated with modern interiors subtly blended with contemporary Thai touches.The resort occupies a prime position on the famed Bangtao beach where white sand and calm, clear waters combine to create an idyllic tropical setting. The absolute beachfront location provides easy access to beach activities for families and couples alike.For guests seeking a more personalized experience, the resort now boasts a dedicated Club floor (the only such facility in the area). Club floor guests will enjoy a private breakfast venue, snacks and drinks throughout the day and themed cocktail events in the evening.All guests also enjoy access to the Banyan Tree and Angsana Day Spas, championship 18 hole golf course, wedding chapel, and signing privileges at over 30 restaurants and bars that form part of the Laguna Destination Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Beach Hotel Thalang
- Laguna Beach Thalang
- Laguna Beach Phuket
- Laguna Beach Resort Phuket
- Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort Thailand