We visited this hotel in December, This is a place that makes you smile its infectious every member of staff met us with a smile, catered to our every wish and remembered all our favorite food and drinks. The rooms are very spacious and well equipped and the housekeeping is spot on the toiletries are replenished daily as is bottled water tea and coffee. Every evening when we returned to our room we had been left a small gift which was lovely.
We used the hotels restaurants which were very good and reasonably price, as well as some of the local ones (Tatonga and The Black Cat ) both of which collected us from our hotel and drove us back at the end of the evening, both of these restaurants were extremely good value with an extensive menu and lovey food, we also visited other restaurants at the hotels within the Laguna Resort (Dusit and Banyan Tree) these were a little pricey but the food was good and the service excellent. Along with the vast choice at breakfast every morning we did not have one bad meal in the 10 days we were there.
The complex is vast but there are plenty of shuttles to take you where you want to go theres also the laguna ferry which runs about every 20 minutes.The hotel has loads of activities and a shopping village.Taxis are plentiful and cheap we took one down to Patong Night Market and agreed a price before we left the hotel the taxi driver waited for us and brought us back 3 hours later.
We spent every day on the beach which is clean and well catered for by the locals drinks, food and massages. You can walk for miles, swim in the warm sea or laze on your comfy sunbed totally bliss.
Theres even a young elephant who visits everyday at breakfast and loves his doughnuts his name is Nun Chuck and hes adorable it broke my heart to leave him we became great friends.
On the day we were due to fly home I was ill nothing serious just a tummy bug but a little scary when you,ve got a pending flight. The hotel was wonderful they gave us a late check out free of charge and advised me to visit the Medical Center which is located at the shopping village, within the hour I,d been seen by 2 nurses and a doctor given antibiotics and re-hydrating drinks by the time I boarded the plane I felt 100% better.
The hotels service was first class even after we returned home, when we arrived home there was a email waiting for us from the hotel my husband had left a pair of socks in a draw and they wanted to know if we wanted them to return them to us.
Highly Recommended a hotel of smiles !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm tropical sun, pristine white sand beaches and a shimmering blue sea. Angsana Laguna Phuket has it all. Play golf, snorkel, island hop, or bask on the beach, this is the ideal resort to spend a restful beach vacation, romantic rendezvous or a fun-filled family holiday. Angsana Laguna Phuket is the flagship establishment of the Angsana Hotels and Resorts - managed by luxury hospitality brand, the Banyan Tree Group. The resort features 401 immaculately decorated guest rooms, lofts, suites and private villa residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotel.de, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Laguna Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Laguna Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Sheraton Hotel Cherngtalay
- Sheraton Resort Cherngtalay
- Sheraton Phuket
- Sheraton Grande Laguna Phuket
- Phuket Sheraton
- Angsana Laguna Phuket Thailand