This is the best, not one of the best hotel which I ever stayed. I was really surprised when I come to the lobby from Patong. It is so big, well designed, beautiful scenary, clean, warm and comfortable. We found a message paper on the desk from the last guest, it says " Everything here is so perfect that I would not go home.", I want to say "me too".
A small unconvenient, the food is a liitle expensive and no Chinese food in the hotel. But it doesn't matter, we find a restaraunt by the beach, it is practical, the food is also delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm tropical sun, pristine white sand beaches and a shimmering blue sea. Angsana Laguna Phuket has it all. Play golf, snorkel, island hop, or bask on the beach, this is the ideal resort to spend a restful beach vacation, romantic rendezvous or a fun-filled family holiday. Angsana Laguna Phuket is the flagship establishment of the Angsana Hotels and Resorts - managed by luxury hospitality brand, the Banyan Tree Group. The resort features 401 immaculately decorated guest rooms, lofts, suites and private villa residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Laguna Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Laguna Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Sheraton Hotel Cherngtalay
- Sheraton Resort Cherngtalay
- Sheraton Phuket
- Sheraton Grande Laguna Phuket
- Phuket Sheraton
- Angsana Laguna Phuket Thailand