I'll caveat my review by disclosing this is my first trip to Thailand/Phuket.
I echo many of the reviews of this property. the hotel is very nice but a little on the older side. the pool is great, and it's right on the beach. not close to the party part of Phuket or Phuket town but renting a car is affordable. They're rental service at the hotel was 1500 THB for a day. (a little sketch cause they don't take my Canadian credit card which I wanted to use for extra insurance. but they didn't even ask for my license or passport, just my money. it all turned out okay in the end)
The service was fantastic and great. The breakfast buffet was decent but was expecting a little more.
As with many concierges, they push their own recommendation list but if they are prodded and given very clear parameters, they recommended some great off the beaten path places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly striking beachfront location resort with excellent facilities and charming Thai service and hospitality, add up to a unique holiday experience. It is about 20km or a 30-minutes drive south of Phuket International Airport, half an hour north of Patong Beach and half an hour east of Phuket city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Cherngtalay
- Dusit Laguna Phuket
- Dusit Phuket
- Phuket Dusit
- Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Thailand