“A perfect day spa in Phuket” 5 of 5 stars

+6676-325-006
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel is your time to get away, relax and recharge.Whether you want to fill your days with invigorating activities,Relaxing spa treatments or a perfect balance of both, We'll customizing itinerary for you that features the most luxurious and unforgettable activities and experiences in the world's leading spa and active destinations.
“A perfect day spa in Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

You can't miss this place as it is right next to Lotus Cheang Tha Lea, 5 minutes from Laguna by car. The atmosphere is very warm, relax and clean plus the professional and real care from the staffs. The place and service are equivalent to some 5-star hotel spas.
I had such a great Thai Massage session and facial scrub with Thai herbs. Then I had pedicure, manicure with the IPO product which I'm a fan of it. This was really I was looking for during my stay in Phuket. They also have a salon which I didn't try. However, I would definitely try on my next stay in Phuket.

Visited December 2011

Riga, Latvia
14 attraction reviews
“Luxury Stuff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

Amazingly beautiful day spa in Thalang located not far from Bangtao and Surin beaches, just next to Tesco Lotus supermarket, opened in 2011. Everything looks top notch. If you really want something special go for it, they are cheaper then in five-star hotel, but more expensive than usual massage salon on a street. I did traditional thai oil massage ans it was heaven. The service is amazing, the staff is very pro. They work with local herb oils and Crarins cosmetics for facials.
Tip: go for a spa as soon as you arrive to prepare yourself for sunbaths and cope with jetlag. Many tourists got for a beach first, get sunburn, and then not able to get body treatments due to skin sensitivity.

Visited February 2011
8 attraction reviews
“Great Thai Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

I did Thai foot massage and my wife had Thai massage plus a Thai facial. The massages were great and the folks friendly. Service was great and the therapists excellent. We'll go back.

UK
“Chadasai Spa at Bangtao is for me the the No. 1 Spa in Phuket!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

On my first visit to Chadasai Spa next to the Asian Oriental shop near Tesco Lotus, I was pleasantly surprised because it is exactly as the web site suggests. I was greeted by one of the owners Pim who gave me a tea of my choice while we discussed treatments. I found and on subsequent visits the quality of the therapists was as good as any found in the Spas of top hotels and at considerably less cost. My favourite the Thai Massage was superb and my girlfriend found the beauty and hair treatments were excellent.
I thoroughly recommend a visit you will not be disappointed!

Visited October 2011
Melbourne, Australia
“Treat yourself to the BEST spa in Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

I travel a lot, and have been to many spas over the years. I have been to upmarket, lavish hotel spas, and down market 'beach spas', and I have learned that quality is not necessarily associated with price. This is certainly the case with Chadasai Spa in Bangtao Beach, just near Tesco Lotus Supermarket. Owned and opperated by two young girls, this is one of the most lovely , relaxing experiences I have had.
Beautifully designed and decorated with flowing silk fabrics and natural straw and wood, you feel relaxed as soon as you enter this spa. I was greeted with a cup of ginger tea, then lead to a gorgeous area with soft backround music and a super comfortable lay back wicker chair. The foot massage was supurb, as was the back and shoulder massage.
I finished with another ginger tea. I felt the benifits of this massage for a week afterwards. I can highly recommend this spa to all those who travel to Phuket.

Visited July 2011