A week here gave a good indication of how things are.
Stayed in a standard unit and ***not*** a penthouse suite. Unit is spacious, comfortable (couch, bed), full size fridge, toaster, microwave. Room service is OK but the quality of the towels needs to be improved (close to threadbare some days).
Pool is small but usable.
A trip to Surin beach will require a bit of a walk, maybe 10-15 minutes (depends on how hot the day is) but there are some great bars there - e.g. Catch beach Club (highly recommended).
Not much choice for food (no breakfast at the condo) except there are 2 Thai kitchens nearby - 1 right next to the Condo's driveway on the left hand side and one almost directly across the road (both cook and serve Thai food only). Also there is a small Tesco Lotus (fresh veg, meat etc if you want to cook) and a 7-11 (TV dinners) across the road.
Unless you have your own transport (car/motorbike), would not recommend Surin in general, and certainly not Surin Sabai. It's too far from Phuket Town, Patong and pretty much anywhere else.
Wont be staying here again, mostly because of the inconvenient location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These simple yet comfortable apartments are located approximately 400 metres from one of Phuket’s finest beaches, Surin Beach. Take the pleasant stroll down to the beach to enjoy basking in the tropical sun and swimming in the clear waters. Alternatively, you are welcome to enjoy the outdoor pool at the complex while fitness fanatics will love the fully-equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Surin Sabai Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surin Sabai Condominium Hotel Thalang
- Surin Sabai Condominium Phuket, Thailand