“Best Meal Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pacific Rim
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: When you cant deal with another chili...We'll be there, and when maybe just maybe you could massacre a great martini...Then we've got your back and when your jonesing for a great red...Then come to papa!!
“Best Meal Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2009

I had heard good things about the Supper Club during the 4+ years I have lived in Phuket but had not dined there because it was enclosed and smoking was allowed. That changed recently with the passage of a no-smoking law that the Supper Club honors.

After being seated, the first item I noticed on the menu was Yellow Fin Tuna (Ahi in Hawaii where I'm from) and looked no further. When the dish was served, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was staring at a beautifully presented plate with the largest portion of ahi I had ever seen. It was perfectly cooked, coated with a tasty sauce and surrounded by a variety of fresh vegetables. From the first bite to the last, I savored each one. It was by far the best tuna dish I had ever had.

On top of that my wife's steak was so large she didn't have room for her baked onion soup. So I ate it. Like the tuna, it was the best I've ever had. Needless to say, I'll be going back soon for both dishes. The memorable pictures on the walls and the jazz music added to an enjoyable evening.

Kelly Corns, Phuket, Thailand

Phuket
“This is a fab club. I stepped out of Phuket and into downtown New York.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2009

Great ambience, great attention to detail, great cocktails, this is the place to be.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“In the place to be.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2009

I love the place. As a female I can go there on my own and feel comfortable. Its a fun with a large group or small of friends. A very lively place but its also very intimate. The staff and service is excellent.

Great place to dine, meet friends and socialise.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Rossendale, United Kingdom
“High Class by any big town standards”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2009

Went twice.
Great foie gras served in large portions,good wine selection.
Very professionally run.
Reminded 2 of our party of the Ivy in its style.
Don't miss it.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
benedikt_de_bellis, General Manager at Siam Supper Club, responded to this review, June 24, 2009
Dear RedTedd,

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant.
We're glad you've enjoyed your time at our establishment and we hope to see you again soon.

Regards

Benedikt De Bellis
Hong Kong
“My favourite restaurant in Phuket!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2009

Siam Supper Club's my absolute favourite. The food is amazing, great wines, and fantastic venue. Ontop of all of this - the staff are fantastic, as is the manager Benedikt, who really looks after the customers and makes me want to come back again and again. Siam Supper Club is my top recommendation for anyone visiting or residing in Phuket.

- Nat

Dear Nat,

Thanks for the great review.
I really appreciate it, hope to see you again in Phuket soon.

Regards