“Nice Jazz” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pacific Rim
Good for: Doing business, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: When you cant deal with another chili...We'll be there, and when maybe just maybe you could massacre a great martini...Then we've got your back and when your jonesing for a great red...Then come to papa!!
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Nice Jazz”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Great find went twice the orignal owner was there on the second night great bloke. Food great cocktails even better.

Visited January 2014

Phuket, Thailand
“Finally!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I've been living between Singapore and Phuket for last 13 years and I always get asked by friends and people what to do and where to eat in Phuket. So I'm posting this now - finally - after a recent visit. For me the Supper Club is unique - the decor, the ambience, the food - the whole experience. I'm very carnivorous and when I need a steak hit, then there is only one place to go - Supper Club. I could be anywhere in the world, except for the reminder of the Thai staff - whom I must say understand you and act quickly. For the food, I love their steaks and rack of lamb. On recent visit, I ordered the strip loin, Pittsburg style - slightly burnt on the outside and rare on the inside. Perfectly cooked and a generous portion. The Supper Club is not cheap, but quality comes at a price. Its only got better over the years. Its become one of my all time favourite dining experiences.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok, Thailand
“Sadly disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

When a plate of food is sent back barely touched a waiter should thing to ask in something is wrong. Among our group of 6 two plates when back untouched and nothing was said.
One was a pizza that was so sweet that it was tasteless and the other fish that has obviously been frozen and also lost all taste.
Whilst the host made a great fuss about meeting and greeting he failed to pick up on the most basic thing that people were not eating the food.
Another person entree of mussels was such an enormous portion that it was also was sent back half consumed, not because of taste but due to it was simply too much.
and too top it off the noise!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Lovely night out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

From the moment we walked in we were made very welcome. We were seated at the bar and enjoyed a cocktail before dinner. It was fun to watch the skilled mixologists prepare the potions of choice. Dinner was lovely and to make it extra special it was Monday - Live Jazz Night. There was a great atmosphere in the supper club. Ben was very kind to us, offering to call for our car to collect us and after one visit we left as friends. We would definitely return.

Visited July 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“A Gem in Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We have been visiting Phuket for 14 years and in all that time the Siam Supper Club in Cherngtalay, near Laguna has remained a firm favourite. The decor and ambiance would not be out of place in any city around the world and yet the atmosphere is relaxed and Phuket pleasant.
The menu is good with western and Thai selections. I love the Diavola pizza (with extra chilli cooked on top) or if wanting something more then the spare ribs are great. My wife loves their burger with all the trimmings.
The wine list is first class and although you can spend a lot you can find great wines at reasonable prices.
The bar staff are fantastic. It is almost obligatory to try a cocktail. My favourite is the Passionfruit Margarita.
The decor includes a wonderful collection of black and white photos of past stars and Seam Powers, the owner can tell the stories behind them; a young Sophia Loren looking jealously at Jane Mansfield's breasts is great.
For a special occasion or a reliably good experience the Siam Supper Club is a gem.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere