“Still the best place for cocktails” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pacific Rim, Pasta
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Phuket, Thailand
“Still the best place for cocktails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

After living in Phuket now close to one year this is still my favorite place to enjoy a drink.

The bar is such a great place to seat down and enjoy a cocktail or a glass of wine. The best part of all is the consistency, something difficult for most places. At Supper Club things are always to the same high bar they have set.

Staff and host are also very helpful and always with a ready smile on their faces and willing to accommodate clients wishes. All in all great place and one that should not be missed. About the food I love the carpaccio and also the mussels or clams in wine.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Great food (so long as you are not seeking Thai food)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

First thing you need to know is that this is not the place to go for your thai food fix. That said, it's a fantastic place and the reviews do not lie.
The place has a blend of western food with Thai spices and hints, but it's mostly western. The baked goat cheese was amazing, as was the carpaccio. The main plates were equally fantastic and the drink menu was creative and delightful. The staff was very attentive and the ambiance was very hip and welcoming.
When in Thailand, you are going to get your fix of local food no matter what. If you want a pause from that, this is a great place to go.
Final note, the place is pricey in comparison to other local locations but it's much cheaper than what you would pay for the same out in the West.

Mold, United Kingdom
“Hollywood Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I was intrigued by the lengthy, witty and withering rebuttal meted out to the hapless reviewer who had dared to publish a weak and factually inaccurate review on Tripadvisor (have a look under the 'terrible' ratings it'll make you laugh!!). This eloquent (and deserved) diatribe was issued by Sean Power, with such passion and style, that I had to give the SSC a look.

Walking through the door transports you to a classy, cool West Coast jazz joint, dark atmospheric and mysterious. Sean, a colourful, assertive bon viveur, and clearly the heart and soul of the Siam Supper Club, was first to greet us at the door and left us in no doubt as to who he was... "I'm Sean... Owner, God, Jesus Christ, you name it!!"....and you could imagine that you have been allowed privileged access to an exclusive club for the rich, famous and infamous alike. The atmosphere busy and buzzing.

Although Thai dishes are offered, the mainstay of the menu is 'West Coast ' cuisine... high end burgers, ribs, pizza etc. with an extensive range of wines. The food marries nicely with the pervading Hollywood themed ambience.

The SSC is a complete experience, which my wife, our daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed. We will be back.

N.B. The Siam Supper Club will send a car for you (within reasonable distance -just ask) and take you back (we were staying at the Ban Yan Tree about 2 miles away)..

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Lovely jazzy dinner and drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I went into supper club with some friends on Monday, and was delighted to find a live jazz combo quietly playing in the corner. It was perfect accompaniment to a couple of bottles of good grape, and an exceptional meal. The starters were delicious, but the highlight for me was the steak, cooked perfectly, and served with a smile by a professional waitress. I finished with a Glenlivet, and my evening was complete. A definite MUST for any Phuket visitor who appreciates the finer things. The experience is only enhanced by the welcoming smile of the GM, Ben, and the always interesting conversations with Sean, the owner. I think they've settled into a nice groove, and it really shows.

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Outstanding experience ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

My girlfriend and I were celebrating our anniversary and we had a wonderful time. I booked the table over email and Ben the manager took care of all my requests and greeted us upon arrival. We are both studying hospitality management in Switzerland and are very demanding if it comes to food and service.

We had both the grilled goat cheese as starter and it was outstanding, as main course we chose a tenderloin and spareribs which also were amazing. The food quality and the service impressed both me and my girlfriend and if you are looking for high service quality and good food, I can just recommend this restaurant!