“Great Night at Siam Supper Club” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 60 restaurants in Choeng Thale
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pacific Rim, Pasta
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Kamala, Thailand
“Great Night at Siam Supper Club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

My wife Lyn and I had one of the best dining experiences in five years of living on Phuket. My crab cake starter followed by a superb hamburger accompanied by a mellow Merlot all delivered with well trained efficiency made the experience very easy. Lyn's calimari followed by spare ribs hit the jackpot. We love the subdued lighting and photographs, reflecting outgoing owner Sean Power's love of photography. Ben, the manager, was an excellent co host. Keep it up guys. Alastair and Lyn Carthew, long time residents of Phuket.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

94% Recommend
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went to this place after reading about it here on TA. And the judgements about this place is not a lie. It was perfect in al means.

The food was great and the wine was heavenly and we are still not talking about the service.....

The personal where like shadows. They where there to serve but you did not notice them. They where just there when your glass where empty...

My girlfriend had the grilld tuna. She told the waitress she wanted it rear. Then she tasted it and changed her mind. No questions asked. They took the whole plate and re grilld the tuna but gave her new vegetables, they gave here a new dish... :)

Our gatherd experience of this place are perfect! We strongly recommend you to go there. The food, the atmosphere, the service, the prices and all the other guests. Every detail is nothing but perfect!

Thank you for everything...! :)

Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
“Best in Phuket!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Really nice place with excellent service and delicious food. Make sure to taste their grilled goat cheese! The best appetizer I have ever had. Have tried to make it home many times without a real result:D

My main course(BBQ ribs) were well cooked and tasty as well.

Thank you Ben and your team:) Keep up the good work!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
sonoma
“Siam Supper Club,Phuket,Thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

If you want a really memorable dining experience this is the place to go. My husband and I dined there last night having chosen this restaurant for our Valentine's day dinner as we had had a wonderful experience there the year before and we were very glad we did. Right from the start when you walk in the door the owner Sean Power greets you like you are family and makes you feel very welcome. And as for the food the menu which is mainly skewed towards Western cuisine still offers you Thai choices as well but having had lovely Thai food all week I was craving something more familiar just for a change. I ordered the rib eye steak which came with choices of side dishes as well as several sauce choices and I think that might qualify as one of the best steaks I've ever had (I didn't even use the sauce I chose as the beef was so flavorful and tender it didn't really need it. My husband had the salmon dish which he found equally enjoyable. Then there is the wine list! My husband and I own a vineyard in Sonoma,California and so enjoy and know really good wines and between the regular list as well as the reserve wines you can certainly find anything you wish. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are visiting the Phuket,Thailand area!

Halifax, Canada
“A rare experience in Phuket”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Top notch.

I found the service and food to be excellent and was surprised by the quality of both. My meal was martinis to open, followed by the pan-fried foie gras and a properly cooked med-rare tenderloin steak (horseradish sauce, baked potato, spinach and parmesan salad as sides), a few glasses of Pinot Noir, cheesecake and Irish coffee to finish. About US$120 for one and I was very glad to pay.

No complaints, except that the cheesecake was slightly on the gooey side. The service is excellent and attentive (there at the right time, not pressing) and it makes a very welcome break from the curries. I will definitely return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere