“Memorable experience.” 5 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 stars 232 Reviews
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: DeDos Restaurant is an application of Pablo's passion for cooking combined with a refreshing touch of Asian influence in his dishes. Here you will be delighted to try new flavor combinations that capture the best of Mediterranean, Thai, Japanese and French Cuisine, and the Chef will be more than happy to advise you in your choice. But we should not keep you waiting any longer and allow the experience to begin… Dine Different…
“Memorable experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Have been here cause of my sister invited me to dinner together, outstanding for food and professional service.we order many food for sharing Tournedos Rossini, Lamb rack, Duck pomelo and Tuna..so good.. I will tell my friend to try and sure I will come back..

Visited August 2013

• Thai first
Wall, New Jersey, United States
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Loved everything about this restaurant! Yes it was a bit expensive, but completely worth it. We sat upstairs and were treated as though we were the only diners there!

• Visited July 2013
Chalong, Thailand
“Refreshingly attentive service, remarkable cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Went there last weekend with some friends. I told them DeDos was one of the best restaurants in Phuket, and they wholeheartedly concurred.
The chef was very present, taking time to explain his menu, to make sure that everything was taken care of. I love that. Maybe the fourth time in my life that a chef has been so involved in his restaurant, as well as his customers' satisfaction.
The manager spoke English very well and is very sweet.

Now, the food. I had the foie gras ravioli and the seared tuna as a main. Both were wonderful. My friends both had the ceviche and said it was refreshing, and they liked the sweet potato with it. They said the fish was really fresh. I tasted their mains. One friend had the tournedos Rossini. Oh my word, it was rich, but so buttery and the meat was really soft. The other had the lamb tenderloin. He said it was delicious. I tasted the gratin that came with it. Such comfort food, it was amazing. Dessert we all had the chocolate souffle. I convinced everyone to have it as it is my favorite. Who can turn down warm chocolate cake with ice cream?

They have Port as well which always wins me over.
Was my second time there. Won't be my last!! ;-)

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phuket, Thailand
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Hands down of one the best restaurants in Phuket!
With every bite, you taste the love and craftmanship that chef Pablo puts in his dishes. Not only are the dishes pleasing to the eye, they taste amazing as well. We could not count the number of times we said: 'Wow!' during our 5 course meal!
In addition to the amazing food and wine, the service was excellent. The staff is incredibly warm and helpful, explaining us in detail what every dish entailed. Even chef Pablo left his kitchen several times to tell us personally about our dishes and to make sure everything was ok.
We had an absolutely amazing night and we are sure to come back again!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Simply the best western food in Phuket!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

It is difficult to describe how good the food was at Dedos - it's definitely the best in Phuket in my eyes or even in Asia. The chef / owner, Pablo Blattmann, was such a nice guy and he was so patient answering the questions we had on his dishes and even the island. All the food was fresh with reasonable price. He was very creative and came up with a number of combinations which I haven't tasted before. I'm not a big fan of formal dining at hotels and if you are looking for a cozy place where you can enjoy a meal in a relaxed environment - then try Dedos! Make sure you ask Chef Pablo for suggestions - I love every single dish that he recommended!

• Visited September 2013