“Absolutely beautiful!” 5 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 stars 230 Reviews
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: DeDos Restaurant is an application of Pablo's passion for cooking combined with a refreshing touch of Asian influence in his dishes. Here you will be delighted to try new flavor combinations that capture the best of Mediterranean, Thai, Japanese and French Cuisine, and the Chef will be more than happy to advise you in your choice. But we should not keep you waiting any longer and allow the experience to begin… Dine Different…
“Absolutely beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a restaurant that has a concept and executes it to perfection. I've never had a bad experience here. It's a small place with seating up and down stairs that simply has amazing food. It's a little pricy but don't forget you get what you pay for! This is a high recommendation from me personally.

• Visited April 2013

• Thai first
Hong Kong
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We go to Dedos every time we go to Phuket, which is about five times a year. We had never been disappointed. Nice welcome from the girls and the chef. Very good amuse-bouche, good food (the ceviche , the foie gras ravioli and the pomelo salad are a must, as is the chocolate dessert). On top of it, we get an after dinner drink, which is always a nice touche, even when we had enough before! We will go back as often as possible.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Good food & great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had dinner at DeDos with my family after reading the numerous positive reviews on TripAdvisor and I was not disappointed.

Made an online reservation on their website (very convienient) which was promptly confirmed by the Chef & proprietor Pablo. I mentioned during the reservation process, that my folks were celebrating their wedding anniversary and Pablo very kindly offered them dessert.

When we arrived, the staff were friendly and Pablo was warm and helpful when we asked for wine suggestions. The restaurant is cosy and has a nice ambiance to it; certainly a good place for romancing someone!

DeDos has a good menu with a nice selection of food. We had the foie gras ravioli, escargots, frog legs, steak tartar, wild mushroom and truffle pasta, flight & tide (cute interpretation of surf & turf) and steak. They were all really good; the ravioli was scrumptious, and the steak was cooked at the requested done-ness. Complements to the Chef!

It was a night that my whole family enjoyed, and even my folks were impressed (which is not easy to do). I highly recommend DeDos to anyone who is looking for a nice place to eat while in Phuket.

Thank you Pablo & all the staff at DeDos.
- Jeremy.

Visited June 2013
Bern, Switzerland
“Thank you, gracias, danke, khoop khun khrap/kha, merci”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We had a great time at DeDos. The food was great. Bee May and Pablo made the night perfect. Friends of us recommended DeDos restaurant as their favorite place in Phuket, which we understand know. With the wine we ate a peruvian ceviche with a touch of french asian culinary style. Many peruvians have never tried such a nice ceviche as we did that night.
Congratulation and keep on the good work. We will come back and taste more delicious creations

Phuket, Thailand
“A must-visit high quality restaurant in Phuket!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We visited De Dos to celebrate my wife's birthday. I reserved a table via their website and asked for a small chocolate cake. Whilst the menu is not as extensive as some venues, the food we ordered was simply divine. The foie gras ravioli was delicate and flavoursome whilst the lobster bisque was the best I've ever tasted. We chose mains of seared tuna and beef tornados. Both were cooked very well. A spoon could have been used to cut through the beef, it was so tender. And I know it's been said in previous reviews, but the steak was seriously the best I've ever tasted. The accompanying sauce was well balanced and not at all cloying as some reduced sauces are prone to be. The tuna was served with a mild wasabi creme fraiche. Again, very tasty. We chose to share a ginger creme brûlée alongside our chocolate cake. Complimentary digestifs rounded off a most splendid celebratory meal with a wholly unexpected complimentary chocolate cake. The service was attentive, but not obtrusive. I feel that De Dos will become a favourite haunt of ours in Phuket and is well worth consideration.