“Best in the area” 5 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 stars 229 Reviews
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: DeDos Restaurant is an application of Pablo's passion for cooking combined with a refreshing touch of Asian influence in his dishes. Here you will be delighted to try new flavor combinations that capture the best of Mediterranean, Thai, Japanese and French Cuisine, and the Chef will be more than happy to advise you in your choice. But we should not keep you waiting any longer and allow the experience to begin… Dine Different…
Hong Kong, China
“Best in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was staying in Phuket on my own for a week, which sometimes makes it difficult to choose a place for a really good meal. I was looking for a change from the usual Thai beach places and was called over by a German couple sitting at an outdoor table. They were so enthusiastic about the food, I decided to give it a try.
Sat outdoors, which is a quiet corner away from the Brit pubs. Great service and very prompt. Various wines by the glass for a person alone. Cheaper than pub a few doors away. I am a fan of Siam Supper Club nearby, but this was better food and better value for money. Frogs legs (farmed from Chiangmai) starter was great. Then black pasta with prawns was delicious (they had no Tiger prawns that night, but they gave me 7 or 8 good sized local prawns instead). Chef came out for a chat and staff were very friendly and attentive. Will def take my wife here on our next trip.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Thai first
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We've been taken here a couple of times by a friend of ours that lives in the area and both times have been very impressed by the standard of food on offer.

I think that they have decorated the restaurant since I last visited and it looks very good and really has a lovely ambience.

More importantly, however, is the food, which is just excellent. This time I had a ceviche to start with and seared tuna for the main course and both were amazing. There were six of us dining and everyone's meal looked good. My husband even tried steak tartare for the first time here (which is ironic given that we live part of the time in France) and he loved it.

I understand that they have a very good wine list, which I didn't see as I tend to just drink whatever is put in front of me...

It's certainly not a budget-friendly restaurant but you shouldn't go thinking that it will be. I still believe that it's good value for money as you would pay a lot more for food of that quality elsewhere (Singapore for instance).

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phuket, Thailand
“Nice place, nice staff, awesome chef, awesome food - Great dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The best European dining I've had in Phuket yet.

The place is nicely decorated and cozy. You can feel that besides the great cooking skills of the very sympathetic chef, there is also a big effort in choosing good quality products and knowing them. Which results in great advice (for wine in my case) and an awesome dining experience.

Thanks for a great time!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Halifax, Canada
“You must eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Amazing menu of fantastic food. We arrived a little late, but Pablo kept the kitchen open for us. What a treat! Every dish was perfectly cooked and the service was excellent and friendly. Compared to the Siam Supper Club, I prefer DeDos as the prices are more reasonable and the menu is far more interesting. It's clear that Pablo has a passion for food and this comes through in every dish. He takes the time to come and talk to you and is genuinely interested in feedback.

This is the best restaurant I have eaten at so far in Phuket on this trip. I will definitely be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Francisco, California, United States
“A GREAT DINING EXPERIENCE in Thalang, Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The ambiance is unassuming, but don't let that fool you! The menu is world class and service is good. The staff worked hard to anticipate our needs. I ordered a passion fruit mojito, the foie gras poele, a seafood black pasta, and the affogatto. Each course was excellent. This came to around US$85 per person (including corkage for two bottles of wine for our party of 7). We had dinner at The Siam Supper Club last night, right next door, and I have to say Dedos is hands down the better place overall. I anticipate returning in the next few days. I congratulate Chef Pablo for a job well done.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere