We stayed 11 nights in Dec 2012.
Loved it. Jeoff very helpful at reception. We asked for adjoining rooms which we got after a night on ground floor. Which was the best location for kids in and out of the great pool and slides.
5 min walk to beach and really good restaurants. Surin beach bar and restaurant was our pick.
Taxi mafia made the location expensive to travel to Patong for shopping. $40 instead of $6 for any other Asian city. Hired a car for a day is also $40. Still the location is nice and peace full.
Loved it. Kids loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from the crystal waters and white sands of Surin Beach, the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton, Phuket – Surin Beach offers the perfect retreat. Contemporary comfort, a warm welcome and a signature DoubleTree cookie on arrival helps make your stay stress-free. Located just 30 minutes drive from Phuket International Airport and 25 minutes from the nightlife and shopping of Patong, you can really make the most of your time in one of Thailand’s premier beach resorts. Stay connected from your deluxe room or suite at this resort-style hotel in Phuket thanks to high-speed internet access. Relax in front of the flat-screen TV as you watch a movie, or unwind on your private balcony or terrace. The white sands of Surin Beach are just a short stroll away as is the popular Catch Beach Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your DoubleTree Resort by Hilton, Phuket-Surin Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Phuket At Surin Beach Hotel 1234587
- Courtyard Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Courtyard
- Courtyard Surin Beach
- DoubleTree Resort By Hilton, Phuket-Surin Beach Thailand