Stayed here for one night (yeap! one night only because I only had Sat/Sun off) and I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel/resort. Why? Here are the reasons
- I stayed at the Villa and it was absolutely amazing... large pool, large outdoor tub, extremely comfortable beds, private and secluded, large sofa/siting area
- Friendly service by all the staff
- The best infinity pool I have ever seen - with very cool little steps leading down to the pool, and you are basically on the same level as the grass, which makes the experience very serene and enjoyable
- Free breakfast (delivered to room) was more than adequate and very delicious
- Dinner at the hotel restaurant was of very high quality, and there was live jazz music
- Spa/massage was top-notch and prices are quite cheap based on the experience
- The rooftop sitting area was the best with sweeping views of the beach and the resort area
- Most importantly - the environment: Shower is located at a platform above the interior courtyard/garden, and the water that was disposed of goes straight to the soil of the garden that helps grow plants/flowers
- Lots of bottled water in room
- Mini little floating beds in pool
- Fast internet service ($)
- Close proximity to the airport
- Since most of the bathroom facilities are outdoors, there are lizzards and spiders and flies. So don't be surprised when you are using the bathroom/toilet/shower and there is a lizzard right above you!
Honestly, I highly recommend this resort. Even thought it is more expensive, DO stay at a villa rather than the regular resort rooms as it is a much great and memorable experience.