A perfect resort to spend a great long week end. We booked a pool villa. Very nice layout with all you may need for a few days of pure relax. Restaurant and bar are well kept with a nice touch. Food is fresh and well prepared. It came at a price! Probably bit too expensive for Phuket but the service is good and the view from the roof terrace is great.
Facilities are nice and there is a broad choice of long chairs, sofa bed or mattress all around the two pools in a very nice turf. Only useless things are the 2 small soccer nets and the volleyball net. It is definitively not a place where you should play sport! But the real main advantage is the location. Very far from the buzz of Phuket, just in front of a 5km pristine and wild but well kept sand beach. There should be a proper pathway from the resort leading to the beach - it will make accessing the beach a little more comfortable.
We were also extremely pleased with the late checkout at 4pm that we were given as our flight was at 8pm.
All in all, it was a wonderful experience and retreat that my wife and I needed. Amazing place and we will def be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SALA Phuket Resort and Spa is a stunning deluxe pool villa resort, featuring private swimming pools in 63 out of 79 rooms, villas, and suites.SALA Phuket boutique resort is an impressive compliment to its popular sister property, SALA Samui. SALA Phuket combines rare historical Sino - Portuguese architecture with modern 5-star facilities.Located on pristine Mai Khao beach on Phuket's northwest shoreline, SALA Phuket resort and spa is just 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The famous Blue Canyon Golf Course is a short distance from SALA Phuket and the picturesque Phang Nga Bay is located just 25 minutes away.SALA Phuket is the ideal location for a Phuket wedding and honeymoon with its vast and private pristine golden sand beach and lush beachside lawn surrounded by a coconut tree plantation swaying in the wind.In addition to friendly, professional and personalised service, SALA Phuket luxury resort offers facilities including:- 3 large beachfront swimming pools- World class international beachfront restaurant and bar with an air-conditioned dining option- Award winning SALA Spa- Full equipped Gym, Steam Rooms & Salon- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet connection throughout the entire resort- Gift Shop- Business traveller services- Entertainment and Theme Nights- Nightly Villa Turn down Service- In-Villa Dining- Miles of untouched beach front, the longest and least developed in Phuket- An array of local activities and excursions are availableWeddings at SALA PhuketMarriage is an occasion that should be cherished always. A variety of locations for your ceremony are available, from golden sand beach stretches, lush green lawn expanses or an intimate sunset rooftop vantage. Our personal, intuitive staff will ensure your special occasion receives the attention it deserves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SALA Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sala Phuket Resort And Spa
- Sala Phuket Mai Khao
- Sala Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- SALA Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao