Our stay at the hotel was just amazing! The service is exceptional and the staff's attention to detail is nothing short of any world class hotel. The location of the hotel is excellent! About 20min north of the airport with practically its own beach and about 30-40min drive to Phuket. Hence, if you stay here I suggest renting a car, which will cost you $30 per day.
I would recommend this hotel if you plan to relax and enjoy Phuket without the craziness of Patong Beach.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Jw Marriott Phuket Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Mai Khao
- Jw Marriott Phuket Resort
- Marriott Phuket
- Phuket Marriott
- Jw Marriott Phuket
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa is set in lush tropical gardens, with 17 kms of natural beachfront. Fifteen minutes north of the airport, the resort comprises 265 spacious rooms, including 13 suites, all facing towards the Andaman Sea. Facilities include eleven restaurants and bars, Thai cooking school, three magnificent pools, a Mandara Spa, shopping arcade and an activities-packed kids club. The fitness center includes two tennis courts, yoga sala. Golf available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.