Our arrival was rather a bit uneventful, we arrived early and of course the suite wasn't available yet but the staff was accommodative. We traveled light so we left our backpacks at the fitness centre and went to enjoy the beach.
We appreciated the myriads of activities provided by Marriott. Staff at the fitness centre was great; helpful and informative.
The suite was above par; spacious and well-equipped - the working area (my partner had to work a bit) was comfortable; the surround sound system was good, the hot tub was fun with the ever-changing lights.
The bathroom; one word to describe it - luxurious.
Just a little kink - had an upset tummy after lunch (fried rice) at the poolside; too oily?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa is set in lush tropical gardens, with 17 kms of natural beachfront. Fifteen minutes north of the airport, the resort comprises 265 spacious rooms, including 13 suites, all facing towards the Andaman Sea. Facilities include eleven restaurants and bars, Thai cooking school, three magnificent pools, a Mandara Spa, shopping arcade and an activities-packed kids club. The fitness center includes two tennis courts, yoga sala. Golf available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Phuket Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Jw Marriott Mai Khao
- Marriott Phuket
- Phuket Marriott
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao