“Thai Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Mai Khao
4.5 of 5 stars 19 Reviews
Cuisines: Eclectic
Description: Creative Asian tapas are served with exotic drinks in this open-air lobby bar overlooking the reflection pool; an ideal spot for watching our Evening Sunset Ceremony.
Hong Kong, China
“Thai Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Have a drink here and you will quickly come to understand why Thai hospitality is World famous. If I were allowed to take the Sala Sawasdee team home in my suitcase, I would!

Redditch
“Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Each time we went to this bar, whatever the time of day, we were greeted with a smile and a cold towel; lovely. The staff were superb and very attentive. snacks are served with drinks. The bar overlooks the hotels reflection pool.

Berlin, Germany
“good to be there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

When we had to leave, we already missed the service at Sala Sawasdee Bar: really nice and warmhearted. Not forget to mention the excellent drinks and the nice atmosphere - just wonderful!

Visited April 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Gorgeous team and awesome cocktails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

The team of the Sala Sawasdee Lobby Bar, Tippawan, Supakit, Noppamas and Keawales - I hope I had pronounced the names correctly. Those four team members were really outstanding from each and every aspect, I used to sit at that Bar every night continuously for 4 nights, they are always smiling whether it is early or late, i am sure they are tired at late night but they still smile from the heart, they used to remember my likes and dislikes and bring me my favorite drinks, very professional and the cocktails they make are stunning. those team members are the real jewels in the property what makes it shine and glow, I hope they will be recognized as this is the least I can do to say thank you to all of them.

“Lovely hotel bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

This bar is lovely with a beautiful view, great nightly entertainment and the drinks are great! Mango Frost is my friend!

Visited February 2014