We stayed one night at the holiday inn when jetstar cancelled our flight at 1am.
We had some issues when we arrived our room was burning hot so we turned on the aircon, after 10mins we realised the room was not cooling but in fact getting hotter, we went to call room service as it was cooler outside then in but the phone didn't work, my husband walked up to reception to let the know and was told someone would be with us right away he also ordered us some room service as we had not eaten all night, food arrived around 3:30am was fantastic, best burger I've had in Thailand and maybe even back home too, we hadn't seen the aircon guy so asked the room service guy to check on what was happening with the aircon at 415 my husband then went back to reception and we were moved to another room, this room had people staying in it, we realised after opening the door!!! We were moved to another room which was perfect!
The fact that the hotel had 200+ new guests all check in at 2:30am we give them some allowance, because everything else was amazing, when we woke up we had been put in a pool access room was really nice and unlike most pool access rooms was not the main pool just one for the rooms so you felt like you had your own pool.
We will stay here again the hotel was on a stunning beach with nothing on it at all, so secluded, doesn't seem to be around much from what I saw when we left that afternoon so you'd probably have to eat at the hotel but food was great there!
After a long night I was happy to wake up here even with the issues it was still a great place to be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Discovered! Located on the pristine Mai Khao Beach with direct beach access, the resort is the perfect destination to discover the true beauty of Thailand with award winning service. The resort is located on the west coast of Phuket, with 10 kilometres of un-spoilt white sand National Park beach with no crowds and no vendors, leaving you with the beach to yourself and the unforgettable sunsets! With unique Thai hospitality we cater for all types of travelers, from couples on a peaceful romantic getaway, to families seeking the perfect holiday or to great corporate meetings. The family friendly resort proudly boasts beautifully landscaped gardens, a large infinity swimming pool with a children's pool and a swim up pool bar. The Kids Club is recognized by our guests as the most outstanding club they have seen, with a spacious indoor centre with ball pit and swings, as well as a safe and friendly outdoor playground. The amazing kids' activities programs are certain to keep your children entertained all day leaving you time to indulge in the many adult activity programs such as yoga and cooking classes as well as treating yourself in the popular Tea Tree Spa with its beautiful private treatment villas. Free WiFi, Kids Eat Free Program, 24 hour fitness centre, teen and activity zones with PlayStations, pool table, table tennis, darts, badminton, resort centre with books, DVD's & board games and a trampoline are topping the list of popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Phuket Mai Khao Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Phuket Mai Khao Beach Hotel Mai Khao
- Holiday Inn Phuket Mai Khao Beach Resort