we were a group with kids and it was a wonderful location . they have their own beach there is a kids club kiddie pool and all to keep kids busy. its quite and peaceful the rooms r great and clean . the restaurants have good food . overall a good and nice property if u r looking for a relaxing holiday . the staff is very friendly . special thanks to Pho at the front desk . she was very polite and helpful . the chef in the Asian restaurant is a smiling and pleasant face . made spl veg food for us . thanks to Harvin for listening to the little issues we had with housekeeping , they need to train their housekeeping better. but overall a great holiday place kids would love it . there r small restaurants outside also specially the ones just near the main gate . the food in holiday inn restaurants is also very reasonably priced . the pool bar is awesome there is a live band .
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Phuket Mai Khao Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Phuket Mai Khao Beach Hotel Mai Khao
- Holiday Inn Phuket Mai Khao Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find yourself in paradise - and feel right at home! Stroll across white sands. Relax amidst the beauty of Phuket. Enjoy a romantic dinner for two. Discover an out-of-this-world array of family and kids' activities. Holiday your way in one of the island's most welcoming getaways - Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Mai Khao Beach. You can enjoy a perfect location right on Mai Khao Beach, the island's longest stretch of sand. Mai Khao offers up 10 kilometres of tranquil, crowd-free beach with spectacular sunsets from Phuket's west coast. Within our family-friendly resort, lounge in beautifully landscaped gardens. Float along the length of our large infinity swimming pool, or splash the morning away in the kid's pool. From Tea Tree spa indulgences to Thai boxing, from cooking classes to bike rides glimpsing beautiful ponds and Buddhist temples, you will find something to excite your interests. Meanwhile, children enjoy an absolutely amazing Kid's Club with an indoor ball pit, outdoor playground and dozens of fun programmes held morning to night. Rooms and suites offer up the ultimate comforts and a variety of options. Want direct pool access from your terrace so you can step into the calm waters right from your room? How about getting a "wow" from your kids when they see their very own bunk beds, bean bags and video games in a Kid's or Family Suite? Offering excellent value for all guests, our resort makes family stays extra affordable with our "Kids Stay and Eat Free" programme. Children under 12 years old dine for free, while all guests below 18 years old sleep for free when staying in their parents' room in an existing bed. We are located a 15-minute drive from Phuket International Airport. And with a shuttle bus service running three times a day to Phuket Central Shopping Centre and Patong Beach, you have got easy access to discover the rest of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Phuket Mai Khao Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.