We had a villa with a small private pool and poolside lounge chairs. Its a beautiful property with lush landscape and secluded beach. The breakfast buffet spread is one of the best I've had recently. We loved the spa too.
It is not great for shopping or outdoor adventures as it is located away from the main Phuket. But if you are after a relaxing resort getaway, this is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens, the chic boutique -like Renaissance Phuket Resort and Spa offers privacy and is only 15 minutes leisurely drive from Phuket International Airport, it is adjacent to Sirinath Marine National Park.The resort offers 22 Pool Villas and 4 Ocean Front Pool Villas with private pool and large patio, 4 One Bedroom Suites and 150 Deluxe Rooms. Two outdoor swimming pools, Quan Spa with eight treatment rooms, 6 event venues, steam rooms, outdoor massage sala, Fitness centre. Bike rides, board games, cooking school, diving lessons, Kid's world and children's pavilion with indoor recreation area and outdoor pool, Golf is available nearby.For your gastronomical journey the hotel offers an all day dining restaurant with fresh ingredient at Loca Vore, Takieng - Thai Restaurant, The Lounge, Doppio for gourmet deli with coffee and tea leave bar and Sand Box at Mai Khao beach front serving international cuisine during the day and BBQ at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Renaissance Phuket Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao