Stayed here for several nights as I was on my way out of Thailand and wanted to be a short distance from the airport. I was delayed a bit upon checking in, which was fine as I was able to get a cocktail at the beach bar while waiting. Overall the property was clean and well maintained. The size was perfect, not too big not too small. The rooms were nice and comfortable. Buffet was pleasant and had a solid Bloody Mary station where you can make your own, after a few suggestions to the restaurant manager it has a wonderful future. We loved it. Gym is clean, but could use wet wipes to clean equipment after use.
Loved the infinity pool, except for all the kids using it and jumping in with diapers, not good. The kids have their own kids pool, but they all were in the infinity pool. I would implement having the infinity pool adults only! The grounds were clean but nothing special. Spoke with the German GM, he seems to be doing a great job in keeping the property in tip top shape.
The staff seems friendly and attentive' cocktails were made prompt and food served quickly and fresh. I liked this hotel, comfortable. Construction next door was not intrusive at the time of my stay. I recommend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens, the chic boutique –like Renaissance Phuket Resort and Spa offers privacy and is only 15 minutes leisurely drive from Phuket International Airport, it is adjacent to Sirinath Marine National Park.The resort offers 22 Pool Villas and 4 Ocean Front Pool Villas with private pool and large patio, 4 One Bedroom Suites and 150 Deluxe Rooms. Two outdoor swimming pools, Quan Spa with eight treatment rooms, 6 event venues, steam rooms, outdoor massage sala, Fitness centre. Bike rides, board games, cooking school, diving lessons, Kid’s world and children’s pavilion with indoor recreation area and outdoor pool, Golf is available nearby.For your gastronomical journey the hotel offers an all day dining restaurant with fresh ingredient at Loca Vore, Takieng - Thai Restaurant, The Lounge, Doppio for gourmet deli with coffee and tea leave bar and Sand Box at Mai Khao beach front serving international cuisine during the day and BBQ at night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Phuket Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao