We had a wonderful family holiday over Chinese New year 2012. 6 Adults and 2 children, it suited us all. We had a variety of accommodation from deluxe room to a suite. The rooms are very spacious with large bathrooms. The decor is modern and the bed very comfortable. They have thought of everything with complimentary beach bag, flipflops and beach towels so you can pack less! Also free drinking water in the room everyday. The hotel is situated on the beach in a beautiful nature park. When you are on the beach you cannot see any hotels along the strip so it looks secluded and although we stayed during a busy period the beach was quite empty. One downside might be that there isn't very much near to the hotel but the food is so delicious at the hotel that we found we didn't need to go out. There is an outdoor tandoori oven and chef twice a week plus beach bbq's, a smarter and delicious Thai restaurant. The food at the beach bar is also good and more relaxed. I would recommend booking a room with breakfast as this is very good and value for money. The staff were wonderful, so friendly and looked after us all. If you do venture out of the hotel walk up to JW Marriott about 3pm and see their resident elephant swimming in the sea!
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Renaissance Phuket Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Phuket Hotel
- Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens, the chic boutique –like Renaissance Phuket Resort and Spa offers privacy and is only 15 minutes leisurely drive from Phuket International Airport, it is adjacent to Sirinath Marine National Park.The resort offers 22 Pool Villas and 4 Ocean Front Pool Villas with private pool and large patio, 4 One Bedroom Suites and 150 Deluxe Rooms. Two outdoor swimming pools, Quan Spa with eight treatment rooms, 6 event venues, steam rooms, outdoor massage sala, Fitness centre. Bike rides, board games, cooking school, diving lessons, Kid’s world and children’s pavilion with indoor recreation area and outdoor pool, Golf is available nearby.For your gastronomical journey the hotel offers an all day dining restaurant with fresh ingredient at Loca Vore, Takieng - Thai Restaurant, The Lounge, Doppio for gourmet deli with coffee and tea leave bar and Sand Box at Mai Khao beach front serving international cuisine during the day and BBQ at night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.