We spent three lovely days at the Anantara Phuket Villas from 17-19 July 14 and it's easily one of our best hotel stays thus far. Splendid hospitality from the friendly team that exceeded our expectations, our stay at the Anantara Phuket Villas was exceptional.
All my requests were met with and are above expectations. As we travelled with our little 9.5 month old girl, I requested to have her meals (purees) catered twice daily and Nora together with the Executive Chef met with us on arrival to ensure that her meals are what I wanted and are well taken care of. This is true hospitality!
What's more as my arrival flight was early and departure flight late at night, my requests for early check-in and late check-out were fulfilled seamlessly (do note that my travel period is non-peak, monsoon season so please don't fault them if yours can't be met as they are subject to availability).
The highlight of the trip has to be the amazing pool villa! 'Twas cozy, clean and well-appointed equipped with thoughtful amenities such as a baby cot, baby bath tub and toiletries. There was even a beach tote and lavender pillow mist for a good night's sleep, how sweet!
Breakfast was sumptuous with a good variety, service staff were friendly and attentive, in room dining was superb, food quality was really good. All in all it was a relaxing and fruitful stay and we will be back! Thank you to the great team at Anantara Phuket Villas especially Nora!
Tracy, Jerry & Baby Alista
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the charming tropical beauty of Thailand's premier island destination, Anantara Phuket Villas provides a luxurious refuge that opens out onto unspoiled panoramas. Awake to the sight of virgin sands backed by the lush vegetation of Sirinath National Park. Trek through the dense jungle by elephant to discover untouched island wonders. Relax in your private pool villa surrounded by the finest materials and design. Our Phuket resort puts the upmost emphasis on designer relaxation and guests' privacy, with 91 private Phuket pool villas scattered harmoniously across a prime stretch of Mai Khao Beach. Complimenting our luxury resort's tropically inviting accommodation is a host of services and facilities of the highest standard, including premium restaurants, bars and leisure facilities. Anantara Phuket's glorious contemporary design is inspired by a location that offers an array of activities, from diving in pristine waters to learning the ancient art of Thai cookery. The full delights of Anantara Phuket Villas are ready for you to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Phuket Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Phuket Villas Hotel Mai Khao
- Anantara Hotel Mai Khao
- Anantara Hotel Phuket
- Anantara Phuket Villas Mai Khao