We are a family of 4 with kids aged 3 and 6. We are always looking for good value holidays. The accomodation is the strength of this resort. The rooms aren't massive but the kids slept on sofa beds in a separate room whereas before we have all been in 1 room. Also, there is a lovely patio and as all the rooms are bungalo style, the kids can run around on the grass and you feel as though you have plenty of space. Pool was lovely. Missed have a few slides into the pool etc but kids still had lots of fun. We didn't expect that over 90% of the guests would be German and so we didn't meet very many English. Also most of the communication etc was in German. But otherwise great.
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Blue Bay Hotel Playa De Muro
- Valentin Blue Bay Hotel
- Valentin Blue Bay Playa De Muro, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Valentín Blue Bay is especially suitable for families. Swimmers and cyclists also chose the hotel to practice. The hotel is situated in the middle of the nature park S’Albufera, famous for its birds. Nearby there is the wide beach of Ca’n Picafort with crystal clear water and white sand, surrounded by dunes and pine woods. Also nearby the centre of the area of Albufera which offers entertainment and lively, summerly ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Valentin Blue Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.