Arriving late (1 am) we received a warm welcome in the imprtessive reception area, a beautifully clean accommodation and platters of food in the fridge. The perfect start. Loads of choice of hot and cold foods in the buffet style restaurant meant we all ate well (including my super fussy 8 year old). As all inclusive holiday makers, we enjoyed as many drinks, ice creams and snacks between meals, as we could manage. Only 6 years old, the resort was beautifully cleaned and maintained, and looked as good as new. All staff (bar one - but there's always one!!) were very friendly and helpful. Only 150 m through a conservation area to the gorgeous sandy beach, with clear warm shallow waters. Perfect for the kids. There was an hours entertainment every night, which varied in quality, and a kiddie club with a 15 minute kiddie disco every night.We would highly recommend this resort to families and couples wanting a quieter holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Valentin Blue Bay is especially suitable for families. Swimmers and cyclists also chose the hotel to practice. The hotel is situated in the middle of the nature park S'Albufera, famous for its birds. Nearby there is the wide beach of Ca'n Picafort with crystal clear water and white sand, surrounded by dunes and pine woods. Also nearby the centre of the area of Albufera which offers entertainment and lively, summerly ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Valentin Playa de Muro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Blue Bay Hotel Playa De Muro
- Valentin Playa De Muro Majorca