Great hotel, Especially for young families. However we went as a couple and found the quality of the late night entertainment by the Swedish entertainers was really professional. We booked on a self catering basis, and although we ate out plenty, the quality of the buffet breakfast at the Pins is wonderful! The guests are all Tui group customers, so very few English speakers, Yipee.
Local restaurant which is best is next to the Playa Garden, and better prices than elsewhere for quality food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this unique setting, between the white sand dunes of Platges de Muro and the spectacular Parc Natural de s’Albufera, Alcudia Pins reflects our way of understanding tourism: an offering of variety, happiness and well-being for your entire family.Thanks to personalised treatment, all of our personnel will be attentive to your every need. Our objective is for you to have a good time and leave your cares behind.Designed to provide you with everything you need for your holidays, Alcudia Pins awaits you with a pleasant atmosphere where you can enjoy your favourite activities worry-free in comfortable and safe lodgings that cater to the relaxation and well-being of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Alcudia Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Pins Hotel
- Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro
- Alcudia Pins Majorca
- Hotel Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro, Majorca