The location of alcudia pins is excellent,not too many other hotels & is right on a large beach.
The rooms are basic but sufficient for our needs which is basically somewhere to sleep & shower.There is no floor space in the bedroom & the bed is quite firm.The living room/kitchen area is large with a sofa bed that has noisy springs,coffe table & table/chairs for eating.The kitchen is equipped with microwave,fridge & 2 ring hob with plates,cutlery,saucepans,toaster & kettle that takes ages to boil.There are no free tea bags or coffee.The bathroom is again basic & tired with shower over the bath all working & the shower is quite powerful.The balcony is large extending across the living area & bedroom with table & chairs.There are no quiet rooms in this hotel.We were over the bar area between the main pool & beach,another couple we spoke to asked for a quiet room & got one overlooking the playground.
There are four restaurants,the Trattoria (Italian) which had excellent food open in the day too,but if you're all inclusive you can only eat here once a week for dinner.BBQ which is at the front of the hotel again once a week if all inclusive,can't comment on food as we didn't use it.Both these have to be booked.The other two are both themed buffet with the same theme on that day so if you don't like the food from that country you're left with chips & salad (which was on every night).I think this is the only holiday I've been on where I haven't put on weight!The food quality was pretty high though,all fresh.
We didn't go to the entertainment so can't comment on that.There was something on every night & some activities during the day but mainly seemed to be aimed at the kids.
There are two main bars (also one inside if the weather is bad) the pool bar(near the entertainment) closes at 11pm or the BBQ bar closes at 12pm.We went to the BBQ bar every evening as it was quieter & only had a few children now & then.
The staff were all efficient & friendly with a special mention to Alfonso at the BBQ.
That just leaves the biggest problem at this hotel-the kids.There are several pools here one family pool,one adult pool-which is 5ft deep & no good for me as I'm short & all the others kiddies pools.This is a large hotel with 600 rooms but the place was overrun with children,there were hundreds of them.There were kids running round from 8am till 11pm so if this is not your ideal holiday or you want to relax in peace & quiet find a smaller,quiter hotel.
We went on the beach instead which was usually quiter with some children.Ther is a charge for use of the beach loungers & parasols.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this unique setting, between the white sand dunes of Platges de Muro and the spectacular Parc Natural de s’Albufera, Alcudia Pins reflects our way of understanding tourism: an offering of variety, happiness and well-being for your entire family.Thanks to personalised treatment, all of our personnel will be attentive to your every need. Our objective is for you to have a good time and leave your cares behind.Designed to provide you with everything you need for your holidays, Alcudia Pins awaits you with a pleasant atmosphere where you can enjoy your favourite activities worry-free in comfortable and safe lodgings that cater to the relaxation and well-being of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Alcudia Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Pins Hotel
- Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro
- Alcudia Pins Majorca
- Hotel Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro, Majorca