If you like loud "entertainment" until 2330 with no option to sleep before, because of the high noise, then this is the hotel for you, all rooms are affected as the hotel is formed as a horseshoe towards the scene.
The food was tolerable some days but 90% of the selected items were deep fried or dripping with oil, the noise in the restaurant was incredible loud. The "snack bar" i did not have the stomach to try, the sausages looked like something from a can.
This hotel was recommended for a young couple with small children who needed a place to relax , which it is absolutely not suited for, the activities is only in English/Spanish, so everybody else is disqualified.
If you want to get drunk every night as most English families did, it is probably ok.
- Also Known As:
- Lagotel Hotel Playa De Muro
- Lagotel Alcudia
- Lagotel Hotel
- Lagotel Majorca
- Lagotel Playa De Muro, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A complex comprising hotel and apartments in the Platja de Muro, situated next to the natural park of s’Albufera. The park is formed by grassy areas, dunes and salt marshes and is of great ornithological and scenic value, and is surrounded by two gardens of approximately 200m² each with a lake and jetty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Lagotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.