This is our third trip to the Playa De Muro Hotel Iberostar of which 1 of those stays was in the adjacent Village (which are basically out-houses to the hotel) and again we were not disappointed. The holiday gave us exactly what we wanted in terms of sunny relaxing holiday with direct access to the superb beach of which the sea is absolutely beautiful. This really is a gem of a hotel with its location literally on the beach front.
You need to book a sea view room if you want the best of the accommodation, as some room views are not too desirable. This time we possibly got one of the best rooms of the complex with a double sea view and double balcony. These sea view rooms are worth paying the extra money and we could not be more pleased to open the curtains to see crystal sea waters outside our window. If you have the budget, please push the boat out and grab these rooms because it can make a great and exhilarating experience to your overall holiday.
The food is excellent. You have to bear in mind there are many cultures (mainly German) who frequent Spain as their chosen destination and many different preferences of food tastes, so it really is an extensive range of quality food that is available. Above all, you will find beautiful fresh seafood, and always two (2) chefs offering cooked meat and fish specialities. The deserts are great, the cakes light and fluffy which complimented the gorgeous ice cream, and we found the food changed regularly to keep taste buds active.
The waiters were again on the ball, three (3) years on from our first visit to this hotel. Very friendly and very attentive waiters will take your plate away seconds after you have finished - for me, that is always a sign of good attentive service.
Above all, the sun shone every day completing what I can only describe as an overall excellent stay.
if you are looking for sun, an excellent variety of quality food, excellent waiter service and front desk service, then Hotel Iberostar Playa De Muro is an excellent choice. Don't forget, to get those sea view rooms, there are not many but they are an absolutely wonderful compliment to an excellent hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa De Muro Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Playa De Muro Hotel
- Playa De Muro Iberostar
- Iberostar Playa De Muro Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Playa de Muro hotel is a top 4-star all-inclusive accommodation located on the beautiful Muro beach in Alcudia (Mallorca). The hotel, which has several solarium terraces, Jacuzzi and 5 swimming pools surrounded by gardens, boasts a wide range of sports and leisure activities. The quality of the gastronomy and the friendliness and professionalism of its staff are other reasons that make this hotel one of the favourites for families visiting the island on holiday. In addition, this hotel is a meeting point for cyclists, amateurs and pros alike, offering them a perfect location and wonderful facilities. The world's top cycling teams choose the IBEROSTAR Playa de Muro to stay during races like IBEROSTAR Challenge Mallorca - the first race on the European pro cycling calendar - or the Mallorca 312 International Cycle Tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Iberostar Playa de Muro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.