“Highly to be recommended” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chateau d'Isore

Chateau d'Isore
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Beaumont-en-Veron
Chateau d'Isore
Rue d'Isore, 37420 Beaumont-en-Veron, Chinon, France   |
Sint-Laureins, Belgium
“Highly to be recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were most pleased with our stay at the beautifully renovated “Chateau d'Isoré” - The personal welcome by the owners of the castle gave us the feeling of being guests and not just tourists. The owner introduced us to the history of the castle and showed us interesting details. The accommodation and breakfast are of excellent quality. The lady of the “Chateau” decorated the rooms very tastefully and served us a real “Chateau breakfast” - We also appreciated the valuable advice concerning interesting places to visit, away from the usually touristic locations. Highly to be recommended.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

6 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Lyon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Can't be more disappointed with my experience at the Chateau d'Isoré !!!

When I booked for two nights a week in advance, I mentioned that I had 3 young children and was told that it will do with an additional bed as the rooms are big.

When I arrived, the owner Mr Peter De Swert did not bother welcoming my wife to start with, and in a very cold and haughty manner, said that having an additional kid in a room for four do not match the standard of his house ! I have rarely seen someone who is so arrogant and unwelcoming ! Still can't believe it ! We felt so unwanted that my wife asked me to leave and we had to find an alternative place at 8 pm.

I do not recommend at all. They just don't care and don't expect any true warm welcoming there. it's all about role play but nothing true.

Pass your way really !

Matthew

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Peter D, Eigenaar at Chateau d'Isore, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
At arrival we were invaded by a group of ten people, who without any presentation or question went inside the castle and installed themselves on the terrace. The customer identified himself but no one else. We have a policy for our family rooms with one double bed, and two single beds suitable for children. In case there is a baby of less than 3 years we accept the baby for free on condition that the parents bring themselves a baby bed. This was clearly communicated and understood by the dlient. Once up in the room we discovered that the baby was 7 years old and had two brothers of 9 and 12. There was no baby bed. The client was apparently prepared for this situation as he said that as usual they would sleep with three in one bed. I stated that this was not serious, but could not do anything else than to accept. Ten minutes later the client came back and said they were leaving because I had insulted his wive by not greeting her at arrival. We were very upset by this agressive behaviour.

Been to Chateau d'Isore? Share your experiences!