“Great Bruschetta” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Brisbane, Australia
“Great Bruschetta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

A friend and I came here for a quick lunch one day while we were shopping, we were really keen on the desserts and decided to have a light savoury snack before hand. I ordered the bruschetta and it came out as 2 pieces of bread (cooked just right) with the most amazing smelling, fresh, topping I have had on bruschetta for ages. I could have just forgotten about the dessert (which they didn't have one and the other one was overpowered by chocolate so that we didn't eat most of it), and just sat and eaten another round of the bruschetta's. I had a lovely crisp chardonnay with it and the flavours went perfectly. Will definitely be doing that again next time I'm out that way. Well done to the chef.

• Visited August 2013