“Great during hot summer days” 4 of 5 stars

$74*
and up
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Plailly
More attraction details
Owner description: Child-friendly theme park based on the cartoon character Asterix the Gaul, who explores French history with humor.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Paris, France
4 attraction reviews
“Great during hot summer days”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went to this parc many times with friends during hot summer days and it has always been a blast.
Lots of rides and tons of fun.
Food is expensive (as in any amusement park) so if you are on a budget bring your lunch with you.

Visited July 2013

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“A nice way to finish the holiday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I went to Parc Asterix on the last day when I went to France. I looked forward to riding the three main thrills: Tonnerre de Zeus, Goudurix and most of all OzIris. The park wasn't too busy so we managed to get on all the three. Surprisingly Tonnerre de Zeus was the most intense, I even saw three year olds riding it.
The weather was nice and the atmosphere was quite relaxing, at least I was certain that I would be able to get on every ride (except when Tonnerre de Zeus broke down but opened afterwards).
Also I could certainly tell that this was a family friendly park. There were rides for everyone so you don't need to worry if you're a person who doesn't like large rides, you could even attempt OzIris because it has got a height restriction of only 1.3 meters.
The best time to go on a large ride is when there are dolphin shows going on because most people will be watching dolphins do some sort of 360 making the queues for the rides much shorter.
However I do think Parc Asterix will be much better if they add more rides.

Lubumbashi
“For a day full of fun and laughs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

My wife, myself and a couple of friends visited Parc Asterix during summer 13. We couldn't see time passing, this remembered us of our childhood, and brought back good memories. We enjoyed the whole day there, and burnt a lot of calories! Parc Asterix suits both kids and adults, but need to be very careful with age/size restriction on each attraction.

Visited July 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
11 attraction reviews
“Fun Park for All”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Since we had kids with us during our trip to Paris we decided to visit Parc Asterix and we all really enjoyed it. It was fun to see a park with cartoon characters from my childhood days... Asterix and Obelix...we all enjoyed the rides although they are a bit slow compared to the American rides but it was still so much fun. I was kind of deflated as the park closed at 5:00pm in the middle of the summer. But I guess the french have to take their siesta no matter what :)

Congleton
27 attraction reviews
“so much more than we expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We visited Parc Asterix when staying in Paris and couldn't face Disneyland. So glad that we went "more local". The rollercoasters were excellent and the other rides didn't disappoint. But for me the best bits were the little shows that were put on - some of which were West End standard and beyond! Amazing acrobatics and comedy. Loved it - would thoroughly recommend - especially if you have older kids.