“Good but costly” 4 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Good but costly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Water park good more to do for older kids, great day out but food places very expensive for what they serve and the wait is ridiculous from when you order to be served for a pizza!!

• Polish first
lancashire england
4 attraction reviews
“Brilliant day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Loads of slides and brilliant for everyone.
Good staff, clean and loads of fun.
Youngest was 1 year old and he loved it as much as the 14 yr old.
Sore feet from all the walking in bare feet but well worth it!
Tip is to look out for a leaflet before you go. You get a discount on ticket price (one child free) as well as discount on food. We even paid the entrance on switch card which was handy.
Good lockers available for valuables.
Look out for staff coming around with animals for pic opportunities which cost €10 each at the end of the day.
We spent all day there so was well worth the money.
Take lunch if you are on a budget and drinks (its not cheap) and plenty of sun cream!
Really fab day and easy to find by car.

Visited May 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“A Great Day Out For All The Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have been to Slide & Splash on several occasions and have always enjoyed it. The park is really well run and it is very clean. I brought my two kids this time who are aged 9 and 10 respectively and they had an absolute ball! It isn't cheap, however you can save money by buying tickets offsite in various newsagents e.g. Intermarché,Carvoeiro. We all agreed that the best slide is the "Black Hole". I would suggest that you bring your own snacks and drinks as these items are pricey at the park. Finally, This is a brilliant day out if you are down in this part of the Algarve.

Swansea, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

One of the best water parks I have been to, went here on a day out with my girlfriend and we both loved it! The whole park is very clean and modern, there are a large variation of slides which were all brilliant. We went on most of the slides as many times as we could as they were that enjoyable! Our favourite slides were black hole, tornado and soft slopes. A bonus for me as a big football fan was bumping into England goalkeeper Joe Hart on the day which we visited! Just shows the park is very popular with everyone. If you head to algarve I would definetely recommend a day here.

Waterford, Ireland
“Great day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I visited here with my two children aged 10 and 2 and my husband and was delighted to find something for everyone. The little kids area was fantastic and a really good size which I wasn't expecting, so lots to keep the littlest one entertained while myself and my other adrenaline junkie dare devil zoomed and slided to our hearts content. I don't approve of animals in captivity which is why I chose this attraction over the ones advertising swimming with dolphins etc! They did have a wild show which I wasn't aware of with eagles, an owl and other birds but that was it. Birds all looked healthy and my husband and kids really enjoyed the show! The big slides plunged into water at a depth of 1 metre for most of them which I was very happy about not being the most competent swimmer. We all so enjoyed the day, would go back in a heart beat!