this week we was staying in a garden view villa(all sea view's was booked)
absolutly new hotel(start operate this december). I not see the point now to make a definitive assessment of BTU, too many thinks need to do:
- to finish construction works and road to hotel
- to make enter to beach
- to drill a staff
- resolve the issue with vegetation(palms, green, etc.)
- to have a stock of alcohol for refilling the minibar
i think for the six months to finish all real, and after- his place on top of the list. Now they have a promotion price, for next year could double."
Think to come back next year.
Villa really amazing and very romantic, ladies will surprised.
Spa was perfect.
Pool near Bamboo(restaurant)- best
Thanks Sarwa(staff) for joing us to the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali Hotel Ungasan
- Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali Hotel
- Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set high on the cliffs near to the Uluwatu Temple, Banyan Tree Ungasan brings definitive fine cliff top living to the renowned beach island of Bali. An all-pool villa resort located at the southernmost point of Bali, Banyan Tree Ungasan offers one of the best unparalleled views of the Indian Ocean, complete with a level of comfort and privacy synonymous with the Banyan Tree brand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Splendia, Orbitz, Tingo, Amex, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.