I have been lucky enough to stay at the Banyan Tree twice this year, two weeks each time.
I adore this resort for many reasons.The location- so peaceful and beautiful what more can you ask than to wake up in the morning and look out over your pool then the ocean, a wonderful way to calm the soul and clear the mind- something we all need in this crazy world we live in.
The staff- warm, friendly and caring, they will try to do everything they can to make your stay perfect. I think we could all take a lesson from the Balinese on human kindness.
The villas are spacious and stylish with lovely outdoor area and large pool, you can also have sun or shade whichever is your preference.
The restaurants have a good variety of dishes with buffet/ Balinese dance twice a week.
The drivers are fantastic so it's easy to go to Seminyak for shopping and dinner.
I travel a few times a year and the Banyan Tree is one of my favourite destinations, I highly recommend it
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali Hotel
- Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali Hotel Ungasan
- Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set high on the cliffs near to the Uluwatu Temple, Banyan Tree Ungasan brings definitive fine cliff top living to the renowned beach island of Bali. An all-pool villa resort located at the southernmost point of Bali, Banyan Tree Ungasan offers one of the best unparalleled views of the Indian Ocean, complete with a level of comfort and privacy synonymous with the Banyan Tree brand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Tablet Hotels, Otel, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.