We are just back from an unforgetable vacation in Bali. We had chosen Banyan Tree for the positive reviews we read in advance and we were not disappointed. We spent four nights in an ocean view pool villa... The place was quiet, clean and charming. The villa was spacious, comfortable and well maintained. The private pool was superb. Staff members were kind and friendly... Smiling faces everywhere. Mr Hemly, Mr Nuryaman and Chef Imam all made our stay a pleasant and agreable one. I think that they are the real asset of the place. Miss Yori, that little smiling and active young lady at the front desk is difficult to forget. Mr Gamal Hussein, the GM, cared to be there when we were leaving. Such kind people do make a big difference. Can't find enough words to express our appreciation.. They made our stay a wonderful and unforgetable one.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali Hotel Ungasan
- Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali Hotel
- Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set high on the cliffs near to the Uluwatu Temple, Banyan Tree Ungasan brings definitive fine cliff top living to the renowned beach island of Bali. An all-pool villa resort located at the southernmost point of Bali, Banyan Tree Ungasan offers one of the best unparalleled views of the Indian Ocean, complete with a level of comfort and privacy synonymous with the Banyan Tree brand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Splendia, Orbitz, Tingo, Amex, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.