I stayed with 8 of friends for 4 days. We booked 2 BR villa. The villa was ok, nice pool inside, lounge area was clean, but on cooking area there's only microwave, kettle & toaster, no stove, it would be nice if there's one but it's not a major problem.
The service was super slow, the breakfast was horrible (cold dish and greasy). I suggest you may stock any milk or cereal or fruits or ANY food in your villa. A friend of mine asked for an iron and it took half an hour to bring it. The bathroom was clean but for the toilet, it really bothered me because of the smell from the drainage.
Please improve the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sekar Nusa Villas is “Flower of the Island” a low key luxury resort. Inspired by traditional Balinese architecture, Sekar Nusa Villas set to be one of the most exquisite villas in the traditional village of Nusa Dua. It is perched high on a hill with Indian Ocean view. There are 24 Padma Jacuzzi Villas, 22 Sekar Pool Villas, 6 Nusa Suite (2 Bedroom ocean view villa with pool, living, dining & lounge area) and 1 unit Sandat villa ( 1 Bedroom 2 storey villa with pool, living room & kitchenette). Sekar Nusa Villas is perfectly suited to families, honeymooners, wedding venue and pre-wedding venue, providing the exclusive, privacy of your own villa in serene setting the whole resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sekar Nusa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sekar Nusa Villas Hotel Ungasan
- Sekar Nusa Resort
- Sekar Nusa Villas Bali/Ungasan