“Michelin Menu 9th August 2014” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Michelin Menu 9th August 2014”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

From the time I arrived at JuMaNa till I left the service, greetings, ambiance and the food menu was just perfect. Service was very good and the menu was excellent. I especially enjoyed the starter, the 1st course and the desert. My daughter thought that this was one of the best meals she ever had and she has visited many Gourmet restaurants both in Singapore as well as in other countries. Well done to the JuMaNa team - in my opinion this could well be the finest restaurant in Bali.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Nicolas B, Director of Food and Beverage at Ju.Ma.Na, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Dear RegentBali B,

Greetings from Ju-Ma-Na!

Kindly rest assured that all your kind feedback will be passed along to our Food & Beverage Team.

We hope to be able to show our hospitality again in the future on your next visit to our award winning restaurant.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Taste of Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I went to Ju.Ma.Na with my boyfriend to try the Michelin Star Chef promotion this month. It was actually our second visit to Ju.Ma.Na. Everything just got even better and better in this amazing restaurant! Started with the way we were welcome into the restaurant by the beautiful Hostess, seated in the indoor area as we preferred, and oh my... the hand-wash ceremony they provided. It was just so unique. We tried the menu with wine pairing. I must say, I have tried the taste of perfection. My favorite was the scallop & mango carpaccio and the chocolate-caramel dessert :) Those were just fan-tas-tic. Ju.Ma.Na is really a place where you can find luxury and comfort at the same time. All the waiters and waitresses were just so skillful, friendly, and professional. During our dinner, we were also approached by the Chef and the F&B Manager/Director, asking us about our dining experience and showing their great hospitality. Not only the food and drinks were excellent, but we also felt that we have been well taken care of by everyone in the restaurant team. Oh, and the wine was so good that it made me think of one crazy idea: the next time my boyfriend and I go for a date in Ju.Ma.Na, I'm so going to propose him! :)

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Nicolas B, Director of Food and Beverage at Ju.Ma.Na, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear MishaJohanna,

Greetings from Ju-Ma-Na!

Wow! What a lovely review to read. It is words like these that make all hard work worthwhile.

Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Checks all the points”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

When we were having a diner on August 9th, it was Michelin Star Chef and OMG we were so impressed. What to say about this restaurant. To start with, the environment is unbelievable, the cliff top ocean view, the ocean breeze, the moon, it makes us say 'wow' all the time. You feel like you about have one of the best meals ever in the finest restaurant the moment you step in, and its so true.
The meals is made with passion. The food that is served here is fantastic, started by the cocktails and then 4 courses that we had, They are truly live up the good comment when it comes to the food. The staffs are all very professional, and I feel they are very dedicated to giving customers a delighted memorable experience.

which means it checks all...

Dear Andi K ,
Greetings from Ju-Ma-Na!

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.com.

We are very pleased to learn that you have had an unforgettable moment at our Ju-Ma-Na Restaurant and that we contributed to making your experience in Bali a pleasant and memorable one.

We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Restaurant in the near future.

With best regards,

Bandung, Indonesia
“Great Foods presented by the "Le Duo Parisien"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I got email from Jumana informing me that there will be having the Michelin Star chef coming to Jumana.
Since I just arrived from my recent vacation, I doubted whether I would make the trip to Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali, for staying 1 night here to enjoy the special food.
Since 1 of my best friend informed me that he will be coming to Jumana, and as per last year's experience, the Michelin Star chefs, same ones prepared very excellent food, not to miss this year's opportunity, I booked air ticket and the Villa there at Banyan Tree Ungasan for this very special occasion.
we, total of 6 people, all enjoyed the food we had.
The "Foie Gras' was excellent, very smooth, and melted in our mouth. The Wagyu beef served with green pea, baby vegetables and bearnaise sauce was really excellent.
We chose the wine pairing and dinner set menu, and they served the best wine.
The price was very reasonable as compared with the quality of food and wine we had.
for every food and wine they served us, a very talented staff of the Jumana provided a very sound and clear explanation, so we could have a very clear understanding on every single Food and drink we had.
we do hope more Micnelin Star chefs could come to Jumana, so we will be able to enjoy best quality food here in our country.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Nicolas B, Director of Food & Beverage at Ju.Ma.Na, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Paulus K K,

Greetings from Ju-Ma-Na Restaurant!

Thank you very much for your wonderful words and review.
We do our best to satisfy customers and offer them a night of enjoyment in our restaurant.

I am very pleased to hear we fulfilled your expectations one more time and look forward to welcoming you back to Ju-Ma-Na in the future.

Best regards,
Director of Food & Beverage
Denpasar
“The Most Wonderful Dinner I Ever Had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We were so lucky had dinner at Jumana because at that time there was Michelin Star Chef. We had 4 course set dinner which are the food was luscious. the waiters are very friendly and skilled. We sat at a table outside because at that time indoor table was full. The view is amazing but if you can't stand from cold and wind, I recommand you to book inside. Thank you Jumana:)

Dear Galu19,