“Hidden paradise on the bukit!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Asia

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ungasan
Casa Asia
You added Casa Asia to your Saves list
Jl. Kencana Resort | Banjar Angas Sari, Ungasan, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Ungasan B&B and Inns
Cologne, Germany
“Hidden paradise on the bukit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

During a Surftrip to Bali i picked Casa Asia for staying on the bukit. A well looked after area with a attended Restaurant and two different Bungalow types. Far away from all that "Kuta-Party" scenery it's pretty central to all main spots. Beautiful well kept garden, with a nice pool right in the middle. With the motorbike you can reach the temple of Uluwatu in nothing more than a 15 minute drive. If you are interested in Kuta and Denpasar it's a 20 minute drive as well. The owners Nicola and Silvia really take care of their guests. Nicola knows the island very well and also has some good recommendations if you wanna go to different places in Bali. In Casa Asia you will find people from all over the world no matter if they are from Italy, France or Australia and America.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Casa Asia is the place to be in Bali!

Both families and solo-travellers or couples and surfers can enjoy this awesome guesthouse. Silvia, Nicola and all the staff is so kind and helpful.

Special mention to the food: first class cuisine!

Definitely I would choose again Casa Asia for my future Bali travels...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I spent my Holliday in bali in this little corner of paradise named Casa Asia! Nice little familiar place with all the facilities. Nice location for surfer. Amazing stay, amazing people, amazing rooms, amazing food, Amazing!!!! No more than this!!! Best value for a nice stay! I love you Casa Asia!

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Milan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We arrived at Casa Asia after the long trip from Italy ( Milan, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur Bali) and immediately we started feel so good here ! quite relaxing time before first dinner at sunset near swimming pool surrounded by flowers and silence. We stayed at Casa Asia 4 nights and we ate there every morning and every night, enjoying Indonesian food, very good ! and Italian, too:-) normally we do not search italian food when we are in foreign countries, because we like to taste different food to learn more about the place where we enjoy holidays, but there really we ate the best pizza and bruschetta we didn't eat such for a long time, also in Milan and nearby where we live. Silvia and Nicola are really so nice and always ready to give suggestions and helps to guests, and really you are so relaxed and you can feel so good that days run aways too quickly ! we can suggest Casia Asia to everyone, but it's better to rent a motorbike to be independent, but they also have contacts with a good driver, who can take almost everywhere at low cost. Casia Asia was a very good Balinese start and we are ready to start again from here any time now!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

My second visit to Casa Asia was just as impressive. This time my wife came with me and we stayed at Casa Asia for 8 days.

The value for money is excellent. Since my last visit they have added the wood-fired pizza oven and massage service. The pizza was excellent! I cannot comment on the massage service because I did not use it.

I note that another reviewer commented on the state of cleanliness of the rooms. I can see how some travellers might find the cleanliness of the rooms a little disappointing, I have a very fastidiously clean mother, and so I know how high some people's expectations can be. I also have travelled extensively as well as lived in Asia and so I can appreciate how difficult it is to keep mold and stains at bay in tropical regions. I would say that perhaps Casa Asia could make some improvement on this point but I didn't notice what I would regard as serious cleanliness problems. On the whole, I won't even let this issue cause me to reduce my 5 star rating for this place.

Casa Asia is a small property and I like to think of it has having "everything you need and nothing you don't". But I also must mention the friendliness of Nicola and Sylvia and the general "family and friends" feel of the place. It's really lovely.

If/when I return to Bali I will definitely stay at Casa Asia again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is a great place. We stayed in a family room after a long road trip. The hotel (which is more like a surf house) is super clean, very pretty and very peaceful. The owners are italian and super nice people. They have a restaurant with pretty decent oven brick pizzas and pastas. You have to rent a motorbike to go to the beach, which is a 10 minute drive away (uluwatu and balangan). The pool is beautiful. And, it is very cheap. Forget about other hotels in the area, this is it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This little gem continues to deliver excellent value close to the surfing spots of the Bukit and the attractions of Nusa Dua.

There is authentic wood fired pizzas every night hand made by an Italian chef and also an inexpensive (but good quality) warung/cafe restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving both western and indonesian dishes.

The owners are always available to help with any queries or assist you with travel arrangements and excursions. The staff are very friendly and approachable.

Our 2 year old daughter loves the pool and the gardens, which are well maintained and very well designed for guests of all ages. There is also a spa onsite, which is very convenient after a long day of travelling or surfing! The rooms are cleaned on a daily basis and very tidy, with large showers and a big sunken bath in the deluxe room.

Its peaceful, relaxed atmosphere attracts surfers, couples and families alike. We have looked around and you won't find anything like it for this price on the bukit! It is like a home away from home so its no wonder people end up staying for weeks, even months!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Casa Asia? Share your experiences!