Stayed at this hotel with my wife in April 2010.
Located between Kuta and southern Uluvatu - closer to the latter. Villa has an impressive territory, each villa is fenced wall, so that nothing is disturbed your peace and privacy. The complex consists of villas with 1,2,3 bedrooms, and the largest - with 4 bedrooms, home to the owner of the complex, a native of Korea. At the airport on arrival we were met by a driver from the hotel - $ 15 for a taxi of course cheaper, but they did not take risks, because Not all taxi drivers know where the hotel is located. At the lobby greeting us warmly welcomed with juice and cold towels. And they gave us the key to our villa, loaded luggage on electric trolley and taken across to the villa. The very large villa has a pool of 10 * 3 m, depth about 1.5 meters. Inside are two rooms - a bedroom and bath with shower and Jacuzzi. Hotel bed praise - it is huge and very comfortable, thanks to a special Italian mattresses. There is a TV with a cinema and DVD. The total area of the villa I think about 250 sq.m. - From the garden and swimming pool and gazebo for relaxing and the whole of the territory you are alone! Separately, I note the hotel staff - it is very warm, instantly fulfills all the requests and wishes. From the hotel offers free shuttle to Kuta Beach and Dreamland. Call for you and send electric trolley and deliver to the lobby, where you board the vehicle. Room service excellent - order food, drinks without any problems - all fast, and cheap as it could be, because to eat except the hotel there is no place for private location. The average dinner for two - $ 30, dinner as much. Breakfast is not very rich, but will not stay hungry. In the evening before the day of departure booked a romantic dinner at the villa - $ 140. This is great, pool is decorated with flowers and candles placed around the perimeter, the food certainly is small, but very romantic, alone under the stars in the pool with a glass of wine. Spa at the hotel is not very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dreamland Luxury Villa and Spa is strategically located right on the hill of Jimbaran and only few minutes to the Padang Padang beach (10 minutes), Jimbaran Beach (10 minutes), the ancient Uluwatu temple (15 minutes), Dreamland beach (5 minutes) and Garuda Wisnu Kencana theatre (5 minutes). The resort is comprised of 42 private pool villas and has spacious sizes from 270 up to 100 m2. View is astounding down to the peninsula of Bali ocean from the main lobby of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The DreamLand Luxury Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dreamland Luxury Villas And Spa
- The Dreamland Luxury Villas Hotel Ungasan
- The DreamLand Luxury Villas & Spa Bali/Ungasan