Huge villas with private pool and garden, mostly catered towards the Korean/North East Asia market. Very friendly, service minded and efficient staff and delicious food. For this price tag the rooms lack internet connection and international TV channels. Decor of the rooms is functional Asian/Chinese style (not Balinese), four poster bed. Huge bath tub and rain shower. Overall for me the decor missed a bit of warmth / atmosphere.
The location is the main draw back. I booked this hotel in the belief it was close to Jimbaran beach but the hotel is in the hills far away from everything. Jimabaran beach is 15 minutes by car. Going to Kuta/Legian/Seminyak area took 1.5 hours one way since we got stuck in traffic, this may have been New Year Day traffic but none the less not easy to move about with taxis. If you have your own transport it may be more suitable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embracing two hectares of precious sub-tropical terrain on Bali’s southern peninsular, The Beverly Hills Bali is an exclusive property elevated high to take in distant ocean views and the iconic Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue. A collection of 25 luxury villa compounds are set within a garden landscape redefining the sense of harmony experienced in a traditional Balinese village. Designed to anticipate the needs of seasoned travelers and their families, the property is a private retreat to escape the complexities of a demanding metropolitan lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Beverly Hills Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beverly Hills Bali Hotel Ungasan
- The Beverly Hills Bali Ungasan