After 19 times will stay in Bali, we finally found the hotel that meets our vision of a truly relaxing holiday.
Although the hotel is a little bit off of the hustle and bustle of Kuta, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua area, it's easy to reach these places either by the hotel shuttle or taxi to go shopping or to try the culinary delights.
Our spacious villa with large swimming pool was always kept clean; the modern furnishings corresponded fully to the European standard and the lavish daily breakfast left nothing to be desired.
The management and staff were always ready to fulfill all of our small and large wishes as quickly as possible.
We look forward to staying at this hotel again as soon as possible.
- Also Known As:
- The Beverly Hills Bali Hotel
- The Beverly Hills Bali Hotel Ungasan
- The Beverly Hills Bali Ungasan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embracing two hectares of precious sub-tropical terrain on Bali’s southern peninsular, The Beverly Hills Bali is an exclusive property elevated high to take in distant ocean views and the iconic Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue. A collection of 25 luxury villa compounds are set within a garden landscape redefining the sense of harmony experienced in a traditional Balinese village. Designed to anticipate the needs of seasoned travelers and their families, the property is a private retreat to escape the complexities of a demanding metropolitan lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Beverly Hills Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.