We had the most beautiful time at Karma Kandara Ungasan. We travelled with our baby who was 3 months old - the villa was just beautiful and it was perfect to have the space and a kitchen and to feel spoilt by the luxury of the villas. The facilities, service, staff and food are all just unbelievable. This resort is in a league of its own. Despite the views and setting, which literally just takes your breath away every time you head to the restaurant or pool area or take the lift down to the beach, there is a very relaxing, calm and non-pretentious vibe to the place. With a little one, we ate at the resort's selection of restaurants for every meal and every experience was great. The food is super fresh and delicious and the cocktails are great.
The resort's spa is the most incredible setting you'll ever see in your life ! Make sure you book in for at least one treatment and ensure you're there well ahead of time to just stare in awe at the ocean below the cliffs.
Our stay was just perfect, we can't wait to return. Lija Wilson
- Also Known As:
- Karma Kandara Hotel
- Karma Kandara Hotel Ungasan
- Karma Kandara Hotel Denpasar
- Karma Kandara Denpasar
- Karma Kandara Bali/Ungasan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Di Mare Restaurant main pool ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, MrandMrsSmith, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Karma Kandara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.