We stayed in a 2 person room for 3 nights. It is purely a very basic room to base yourself in when you're in Phuket. Its not in a very lively area, Phuket Town has very little to offer tourists especially at night. It was nice to walk the town and see Phuket Old Town but otherwise its probably better to stay somewhere else if you're looking for a busy area with lots to see and do.
Walking into the dorm area isn't very welcoming. Its down a passage and then there are 5 levels and flights of stairs.
Overall it is very basic, a plain room and basic bathroom facilities to base yourself if you have plans on exploring all of Phuket. You won't be spending much time in your room!
Hire a scooter, but check if there's fuel because they don't fill up for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just opened: Contemporary Thai / Chinese fusion boutique hostel, conveniently located in the centre of Phuket town. Great value with sophistication! Very welcome to Phuket Backpacker. We are centrally located in the bustling heart of Phuket Town. A town rich with Thai culture & history. We offer a home away from home. With our newly renovated property we offer our guests clean & comfortable accommodation set in a contemporary boutique Asian fusion style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, HostelBookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Phuket Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phuket Backpacker Hotel Phuket
- Phuket Backpacker Phuket Town