“Very Friendly and Extremely Professional” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 236 Activities in Phuket Town
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: No Gravity refers to the weightless swim you experience underwater while scuba diving. This spectacular feeling and the abundant marine life around Phuket are the two main reasons why you should visit us. In this region you can explore the best dive sites of Thailand such as the Similan Marine Park, Surin Marine Park and the Phi Phi National Park. These diving destinations offer a once in a life time experience for all. Our PADI dive instructors are specialized to guide you on in these amazing places in private groups to ensure the maximum safety and fun. If you have never tried diving before, don't worry, it is easy and fun! Our experienced dive instructors will show you some great dive sites to introduce you to the beauty of the Andaman Sea. If you like it, it only takes a couple days more to get your PADI Open Water Diver Certificate and become a certified diver. In our dive center you complete your dive training with private instructors to guarantee the best learning environment for you.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Global Village
5 attraction reviews
“Very Friendly and Extremely Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed for two weeks in a guestroom at No Gravity Dive Center in Phuket. The accomodation was fantastic, very tidy, well equipped and it's close to everything. It's only a few minutes to Chalong Pier, where our diving daytrips started. Attila (the owner) is an extremely professional divemaster/instructor, who is focused on safety at all times, yet he manages to do it in a friendly manner. He also has a sense of humor that always added a little spice to our already fascinating trips around this gorgeous island. His knowledge of the wildlife both underwater and on the mainland is stunning. He was a very helpful and excellent host and made our trip truly unforgettable. We highly recommend them!!!

Visited September 2013
N0Gravity, Owner at No Gravity Dive Center, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you guys and I hope we will go diving together very soon, again!

• Hungarian first
Okinawa, Japan
“Our very first dive trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Attila was our dive master for a three dive day to Phi Phi Island and Shark point. He meet us at the pier with our gear ready for the day. He watched my wife and I set up our equipment and briefed us on specific safety and operational requirements for the day. About 30 minutes before arrival at each of the site Attila gave us details about each dive site and reviewed the dive plan. As we entered the water Attila wasted no time getting us to depth, and pointed out many wonderful things. Attila's knowledge and passion for the sport was evident, as he was able to answer all our questions regarding the sea life. He respect for the Sea was also a huge plus. At the end of the dive Attila showed me the photos he took with my Wife and I during the trip. I was stoked at how fantastic they turned out! He burned a copy onto a CD which also included some of his favorite photos and dive maps. When we arrived back at the pier Attila's wife treated us with t-shirts for my wife and I, we exchanged information, and finally went our separate ways. I greatly look forward to visiting Phuket again, and will absolutely go through NoGravity for our diving needs!

Visited August 2013
N0Gravity, Owner at No Gravity Dive Center, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Thank you guys, it was a pleasure to dive with you and hope to see you here. Please feel fre to share some of those photos here, too :)
Have fun in Okinawa, hopefully we will visit you there, soon.
Budapest, Hungary
“one of my best dive trips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was on a one day trip with No Gravity Phuket around the Phi Phis and it was one of my best dive trips. They are friendly, well equipped with great experience and the boat was fast and comfortable. But the most amazing was their knowledge about the local underwater world. They knew almost every rock and fish down there (seriously).
And for extra I got dozens of useful infos for my further destinations (what to see, where to go..etc) during our conversations, so it was great in every detail.

Visited August 2013
Hello Miki!

I am very happy that you enjoyed the trip with us and hope to dive with you again. How is your trip going? If you have a pic to share about the trip, please feel free to share it here.
Cheers, Attila
“Most exciting holiday ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We spent 2 weeks hosted by NoGravity at Phuket from Hungary. Beside the diving programs where they are the best at, they organized fascinating trips to us from boat trips via jungle tour to elephant tracking.
Attila, the owner of the Dive Center, is one of the most experienced dive instructor I have ever dive with, he really take care of his guest both above and under water.
The dive center has 3 guest rooms which are very nice and clear, close to the harbour but in quiet residential area.
Attila and his wife Edit, who really made our free time amazing, speak many languages, German, Hungarian, English and some Spanish and of course a bit of Thai, therefore I can suggest them to anyone from anywhere.
Thank you No Gravity! You made me love Thailand, I will definitely come back!

Visited February 2013
Hello Zolika,

Thank you for the nice words, I finally made it to answer. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay in Phuket and we hope to see you again, soon. If you have any video or photo to share, please post some here.
See you soon buddy, Attila
London, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We spent a week with the No Gravity team during which we completed our Open Water Diver course with a professional trainer. Everyone in the crew is very helpful and friendly, we felt like we had known them for a long time. Their base is located near the harbour which is really convenient for divers. The rooms are well equipped and cosy, we stayed in a room with an en suite bathroom. Everything is newly built, there is a retail park and supermarket near by as well as local bars, pubs, restaurants, agencies,car, bike rentals...so basically everything is in your footsteps. They also know everything about the island, culture sights beaches, prices, etc....
The dives were spectacular, marine life we had only seen on tv before, unbelievable experience. Prices are very reasonable, both the course and accommodation were well worth it. We would love to go back and if we do we ll definitely go with them again.

Visited March 2013
Hello Zsolti and Reka,

We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay at our place and we hope that we will see you again this winter. I finally made it to answer the comments :)
It would be great to have some more fun together..
Take care guys, Attila